Season Ticket Early Bird Prices Frozen Again!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

125 supporters who have renewed or bought will be picked at random to be given a complimentary season ticket for the following season

I'm trying to do the odds on this one. How many do you think will renew in that 5 weeks? 1000 giving one in eight?

3 minutes ago, Witty said:

125 supporters who have renewed or bought will be picked at random to be given a complimentary season ticket for the following season

I'm trying to do the odds on this one. How many do you think will renew in that 5 weeks? 1000 giving one in eight?

Outlandish!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Witty said:

if we didn't all hate the current administration so much and view everything they did with suspicion, or it had been done by another club, we would be saying this is a terrific gesture/ marketing ploy.

35 minutes ago, Witty said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Some might call it clinging to the wreckage. Or, to put it another way, "Fuck me, Mo. We could be in deep doodoo here. We've got to do something to get folks back. Oh, shut up, Barry."

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Some might call it clinging to the wreckage. Or, to put it another way, "Fuck me, Mo. We could be in deep doodoo here. We've got to do something to get folks back. Oh, shut up, Barry."

Shipwreck!

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach when I read about "our 125th anniversary celebrations" type stuff.

The current regime do not appear to have a clue about what Latics means to people, our heritage, pride etc. and they treat fans with disdain.

I find it all exceedingly disingenuous.

Not a penny from me until they're gone.

Does anyone think we’re coming up to a watershed with season tickets sales? 

Either A, they hardly sell and there is a fire sale, with a vastly reduced budget and/or admin. 

Or B, We sell enough (1000/1500) to survive disaster and AL makes up the shortfall. 

Personally i think numbers will be down, but I still think there is enough hardy souls who will stump up. Which means more of this dross next year. Terrific. 

42 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Does anyone think we’re coming up to a watershed with season tickets sales? 

Either A, they hardly sell and there is a fire sale, with a vastly reduced budget and/or admin. 

Or B, We sell enough (1000/1500) to survive disaster and AL makes up the shortfall. 

Personally i think numbers will be down, but I still think there is enough hardy souls who will stump up. Which means more of this dross next year. Terrific. 

I think it will be B, we will sell enough for administration to not be needed, but numbers will be down. There are quite a few fans who believe that AL is not responsible for some of the biggest issues at the club. 

I'm probably going to renew, but I don't sit in the North stand and I don't think I'd renew if I did. 

If the club continues to be mismanaged to the same extent for the forthcoming seasons I think there will be fewer and fewer fans getting season tickets. 

We are in a continuous slow demise...ST’s will certainly reduce and the budget will be cut accordingly. His stand off with the OEC and the North Stand has probably pissed off another few hundred. If AL continues this strategy we will end up in the National League at best or Administration.

He has made no attempt whatsoever to appease the fan base and to be selling ST’s at this stage without a statement of intent or rallying call to fans IMO is suicidal. What possible incentive is there for anyone to buy one!!!

I’ve said on several occasions, the longer these 🤡🤡’s are running the club the worse the outcome will become.

Our owner is poisonous as well as clueless and continues to stumble from one disastrous decision  to another and must be losing money hand over fist!

Personally, I would rather everything came to a head before the end of the season and he either puts the club up for sale or hopefully just walks away.

IMO, the sooner they are gone the better!!!

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

We are in a continuous slow demise...ST’s will certainly reduce and the budget will be cut accordingly. His stand off with the OEC and the North Stand has probably pissed off another few hundred. If AL continues this strategy we will end up in the National League at best or Administration.

He has made no attempt whatsoever to appease the fan base and to be selling ST’s at this stage without a statement of intent or rallying call to fans IMO is suicidal. What possible incentive is there for anyone to buy one!!!

I’ve said on several occasions, the longer these 🤡🤡’s are running the club the worse the outcome will become.

Our owner is poisonous as well as clueless and continues to stumble from one disastrous decision  to another and must be losing money hand over fist!

Personally, I would rather everything came to a head before the end of the season and he either puts the club up for sale or hopefully just walks away.

IMO, the sooner they are gone the better!!!

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

Yeah. . But how do really feel? 

14 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

I'm just waiting until the deadline for early bird season tickets has passed.     Then  BOOM they tell us that they cannot come to an agreement with the ground owners, so we will play at Mossley next season.        

I wasn't inclined to go had "Sports Park end of Broadway" happened so Mossley's a no-go for me.

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

May be a poor uptake as buying an ST in cash / on the plan now would be a massive risk given admin would make the ST void. Well worth waiting and seeing and paying on the day / waiting for the last min extension. 

Could pay by credit or debit card though.

Archived