Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hands on

Season Ticket Early Bird Prices Frozen Again!

Recommended Posts

125 supporters who have renewed or bought will be picked at random to be given a complimentary season ticket for the following season

 

I'm trying to do the odds on this one. How many do you think will renew in that 5 weeks? 1000 giving one in eight?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Witty said:

125 supporters who have renewed or bought will be picked at random to be given a complimentary season ticket for the following season

 

I'm trying to do the odds on this one. How many do you think will renew in that 5 weeks? 1000 giving one in eight?

 

 

Outlandish!!!!!!!

Edited by mickjagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Witty said:

125 supporters who have renewed or bought will be picked at random to be given a complimentary season ticket for the following season

 

I'm trying to do the odds on this one. How many do you think will renew in that 5 weeks? 1000 giving one in eight?

 

if we didn't all hate the current administration so much and view everything they did with suspicion, or it had been done by another club, we would be saying this is a terrific gesture/ marketing ploy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, astottie said:

if we didn't all hate the current administration so much and view everything they did with suspicion, or it had been done by another club, we would be saying this is a terrific gesture/ marketing ploy.

 

Saviour!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Witty said:

125 supporters who have renewed or bought will be picked at random to be given a complimentary season ticket for the following season

 

I'm trying to do the odds on this one. How many do you think will renew in that 5 weeks? 1000 giving one in eight?

 

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Some might call it clinging to the wreckage. Or, to put it another way, "Fuck me, Mo. We could be in deep doodoo here. We've got to do something to get folks back. Oh, shut up, Barry."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Some might call it clinging to the wreckage. Or, to put it another way, "Fuck me, Mo. We could be in deep doodoo here. We've got to do something to get folks back. Oh, shut up, Barry."

 

Shipwreck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach when I read about "our 125th anniversary celebrations" type stuff.

 

The current regime do not appear to have a clue about what Latics means to people, our heritage, pride etc. and they treat fans with disdain.

 

I find it all exceedingly disingenuous.

 

Not a penny from me until they're gone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

 

Not a penny from me until they're gone.

 

Why didn't you say sooner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why didn't you say sooner?


😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why didn't you say sooner?

I was worried that you might immediately comment if I did, fluffy old boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone think we’re coming up to a watershed with season tickets sales? 
 

Either A, they hardly sell and there is a fire sale, with a vastly reduced budget and/or admin. 
 

Or B, We sell enough (1000/1500) to survive disaster and AL makes up the shortfall. 
 

Personally i think numbers will be down, but I still think there is enough hardy souls who will stump up. Which means more of this dross next year. Terrific. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Does anyone think we’re coming up to a watershed with season tickets sales? 
 

Either A, they hardly sell and there is a fire sale, with a vastly reduced budget and/or admin. 
 

Or B, We sell enough (1000/1500) to survive disaster and AL makes up the shortfall. 
 

Personally i think numbers will be down, but I still think there is enough hardy souls who will stump up. Which means more of this dross next year. Terrific. 

I think it will be B, we will sell enough for administration to not be needed, but numbers will be down. There are quite a few fans who believe that AL is not responsible for some of the biggest issues at the club. 

 

I'm probably going to renew, but I don't sit in the North stand and I don't think I'd renew if I did. 

 

If the club continues to be mismanaged to the same extent for the forthcoming seasons I think there will be fewer and fewer fans getting season tickets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are in a continuous slow demise...ST’s will certainly reduce and the budget will be cut accordingly. His stand off with the OEC and the North Stand has probably pissed off another few hundred. If AL continues this strategy we will end up in the National League at best or Administration.

 

 He has made no attempt whatsoever to appease the fan base and to be selling ST’s at this stage without a statement of intent or rallying call to fans IMO is suicidal. What possible incentive is there for anyone to buy one!!!

 

I’ve said on several occasions, the longer these 🤡🤡’s are running the club the worse the outcome will become.

 

Our owner is poisonous as well as clueless and continues to stumble from one disastrous decision  to another and must be losing money hand over fist!

Personally, I would rather everything came to a head before the end of the season and he either puts the club up for sale or hopefully just walks away.

 

IMO, the sooner they are gone the better!!!

 

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

We are in a continuous slow demise...ST’s will certainly reduce and the budget will be cut accordingly. His stand off with the OEC and the North Stand has probably pissed off another few hundred. If AL continues this strategy we will end up in the National League at best or Administration.

 

 He has made no attempt whatsoever to appease the fan base and to be selling ST’s at this stage without a statement of intent or rallying call to fans IMO is suicidal. What possible incentive is there for anyone to buy one!!!

 

I’ve said on several occasions, the longer these 🤡🤡’s are running the club the worse the outcome will become.

 

Our owner is poisonous as well as clueless and continues to stumble from one disastrous decision  to another and must be losing money hand over fist!

Personally, I would rather everything came to a head before the end of the season and he either puts the club up for sale or hopefully just walks away.

 

IMO, the sooner they are gone the better!!!

 

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

Yeah. . But how do really feel? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just waiting until the deadline for early bird season tickets has passed.     Then  BOOM they tell us that they cannot come to an agreement with the ground owners, so we will play at Mossley next season.        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

I'm just waiting until the deadline for early bird season tickets has passed.     Then  BOOM they tell us that they cannot come to an agreement with the ground owners, so we will play at Mossley next season.        

I wasn't inclined to go had "Sports Park end of Broadway" happened so Mossley's a no-go for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't go to any ground share. That would be me done, and I doubt it would happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting to see that the original ‘early bird ‘article was reposted yesterday on the official site -  🤔 I wonder if the uptake has been poor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May be a poor uptake as buying an ST in cash / on the plan now would be a massive risk given admin would make the ST void. Well worth waiting and seeing and paying on the day / waiting for the last min extension. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clifford said:

May be a poor uptake as buying an ST in cash / on the plan now would be a massive risk given admin would make the ST void. Well worth waiting and seeing and paying on the day / waiting for the last min extension. 

 

Could pay by credit or debit card though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...