Season Ticket Early Bird Prices Frozen Again!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, oafcmetty said:

"once the Early Bird period ends 125 supporters who have renewed or bought will be picked at random to be given a complimentary season ticket for the following season (2021/22). This effectively means 125 supporters will get two seasons for the price of one."

Might buy one actually - got to be decent odds of getting two seasons for the price of one now (if they're honoured!)

I would suggest that everyone who buys a season ticket, will get 2 for 1 because I don't think that the club will sell 125.

Giving 125 ST's away is financial suicide, its is an idea hatched up in an attempt to drive up sales past the norm for a quick cash boost, unfortunately the clowns are that far out of touch they have no grasp of how the real supporters feel and prefer to listen to one or two plebs who they have decided represent us, with sales at critical levels they must be shocked and the results of their mismanagement and ineptitude is there for all to see, without these fans the club is nothing. Is there still opportunities to change? Probably but this bloke and those around him are so arrogant and misguided they probably still think they are doing a great job.

41 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Giving 125 ST's away is financial suicide, its is an idea hatched up in an attempt to drive up sales past the norm for a quick cash boost, unfortunately the clowns are that far out of touch they have no grasp of how the real supporters feel and prefer to listen to one or two plebs who they have decided represent us, with sales at critical levels they must be shocked and the results of their mismanagement and ineptitude is there for all to see, without these fans the club is nothing. Is there still opportunities to change? Probably but this bloke and those around him are so arrogant and misguided they probably still think they are doing a great job.

Correct - it's what happens when you only listen to one side of a story. I accept the likes of Ste Partington et al are entitled to their opinion. However, it would be very dangerous of the club to think he and his ilk represent the views of "true fans" (which seems to be what they think they are). Many true fans are disgusted at what has gone on at the club and are now voting with their £. 

1 minute ago, sjk2008 said:

I hope people stick to their guns even if Al pays these debts and doesn’t get a ST

If the team wins a few more games well and  the North Stand is sorted out we know sales will soon pick up.

A few wins and good performances are very welcome but it will take hell of a lot more than that to get the fans back on side. 

He needs to open his trap, he needs to show the fans he can run the football club properly, he needs a blueprint for next season and a promise to the fans that we will be competitive.

He also needs to sort out the ridiculous situation with the North Stand, get shut of his useless brother along with Colonel shitpeas.

Once he’s done all that he just might be able to turn the club around.

Sadly....NOT A CHANCE!

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

A few wins and good performances are very welcome but it will take hell of a lot more than that to get the fans back on side. 

He needs to open his trap, he needs to show the fans he can run the football club properly, he needs a blueprint for next season and a promise to the fans that we will be competitive.

He also needs to sort out the ridiculous situation with the North Stand, get shut of his useless brother along with Colonel shitpeas.

Once he’s done all that he just might be able to turn the club around.

Sadly....NOT A CHANCE!

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

He opened his mouth once laid out a strategy, the end of it for me was I think this strategy was announced on Monday, within it said he would be backing Banide ect ect, two days later the man was sacked and Dino in within the hour.

Dont even need to go into details on the rest of the bollocks he had in that strategy. 

He is just as clueless as Baz 

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

If the team wins a few more games well and  the North Stand is sorted out we know sales will soon pick up.

I'd reluctantly renew if I could sit back in the North Stand (now) and I had hope for a promotion push next season.

The second bit probably means Big Arms going.  

5 hours ago, Barry Bosnian said:

A bit off topic but can we please keep that new badge and get rid of the old one permanently

website-image.jpeg

Only if they make the owl a bit less boss-eyed.

Looks like it can watch both goals simultaneously. 

The new badge has grown on me, to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Only if they make the owl a bit less boss-eyed.

Looks like it can watch both goals simultaneously. 

The new badge has grown on me, to be honest. 

Owls are all seeing. . .

I quite like to imagine there is an owl that constantly flys in and around BP. 

Watching.

Waiting. 

Trying to figure out how to shit on Baz’s head and make a clean exit. 

21 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Owls are all seeing. . .

I quite like to imagine there is an owl that constantly flys in and around BP. 

Watching.

Waiting. 

Trying to figure out how to shit on Baz’s head and make a clean exit. 

Last time I was in Blackpool a bird shit on my head...

So I finished with her 😁

21 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

I hope people stick to their guns even if Al pays these debts and doesn’t get a ST

Do you really want to harm the club that much? Forget AL, sooner or later he'll leave. Most fans are worried AL will hurt the club, this suggestion takes that out of his hand, the fans are.

1 hour ago, Lags said:

Do you really want to harm the club that much? Forget AL, sooner or later he'll leave. Most fans are worried AL will hurt the club, this suggestion takes that out of his hand, the fans are.

Nobody is under any obligation to buy a season ticket and why should they if they are not getting value for money?

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Nobody is under any obligation to buy a season ticket and why should they if they are not getting value for money?

I would have thought that's a given, agreed.

1 hour ago, Lags said:

I would have thought that's a given, agreed.

Indeed however what I do believe is that many of the supporters who are disenchanted with what is going on whether they be on here or other social media could be very easily convinced to come back in and support the club if we did things properly.

Many of the current problems at Latics are solvable and wouldn't cost the earth to do so, in fact somethings wouldn't cost anything.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Indeed however what I do believe is that many of the supporters who are disenchanted with what going on here whether they be on here or other social media could be very easily be convinced to come back in and support the club if we did things properly. Many of the problems at Latics currently are solvable and wouldn't cost the earth to do so in fact somethings wouldn't cost anything.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Lags said:

I want him gone. I want his whole board of merry men gone. 

Unfortunately as it now seems to have transpired, Al is the least of our worries...

5 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I want him gone. I want his whole board of merry men gone. 

Unfortunately as it now seems to have transpired, Al is the least of our worries...

Other reports now suggesting Blitz calling the Bassini link, bollocks. Lets wait and see

Buying my ST tomorrow. I’ll be going to more than enough matches to make it worthwhile. I haven’t boycotted this season and won’t next. I understand why some people feel that it’s the right thing to do but I’m still in the 3000 or so that still attend.  Each to his own but I’d rather have a club with money coming in 

And if things go pear shaped, credit card protection would kick in.

17 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Buying my ST tomorrow. I’ll be going to more than enough matches to make it worthwhile. I haven’t boycotted this season and won’t next. I understand why some people feel that it’s the right thing to do but I’m still in the 3000 or so that still attend.  Each to his own but I’d rather have a club with money coming in 

And if things go pear shaped, credit card protection would kick in.

A problem is many havent got a credit card Pete and will reluctant to pay.cash or go through the debit card procedure 

I think I'll wait  6 weeks, even if it means missing out on an early bird offer.

I think the offer will be extended anyway.

Archived