North Stand ST holders

I e-mailed Natalie yesterday, stating that if the JR stand AND the facility's in the OEC for pre-match food and drink for fans, is not made available before the last home game this season, then I will not renew for next season. I sit in the main stand, but am sick the death of this tit for tat amateur bun fight. 

The future looks bleak . 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I think the outstanding rent was for the whole ground

If any of them told me it was Friday today I would check a diary to make sure 

Trust with Brassbank (Blitz & Gazal) the FLG and the Club for me, is in absolute tatters 

28 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Who, OEC or AL?

AL

4 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

And they've kissed 10 x £9k profit goodbye from the Exec boxes as I understand it 

Yep. Some of that will be offset by the ‘exec’ hospitality in the main stand though. 

4 hours ago, tGWB said:

If any of them told me it was Friday today I would check a diary to make sure 

Trust with Brassbank (Blitz & Gazal) the FLG and the Club for me, is in absolute tatters 

Blitz had 2 lawyers there that night, doubt he would say anything that wasn’t true. 

8 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Blitz had 2 lawyers there that night, doubt he would say anything that wasn’t true. 

To the extent that when they came back from the break one of them immediately clarified an answer Blitz had given with regards to contact with Corney that hadn't been quite right... 

17 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

To the extent that when they came back from the break one of them immediately clarified an answer Blitz had given with regards to contact with Corney that hadn't been quite right... 

....the quality of individual - which is telling in itself - that Blitz surrounds himself with, compared to that of the two-bit football agent, is stark..... but - I know you two gentlemen don't need reminding - Blitz is still a massive fookin c*nt who's shadow looms large over our football club's ability to move on from the paralysis it currently suffers from. I can't wait for the day when he's gone......

Archived