Administration

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At last. The empire falls. 

This is the first step towards renewal, either AL pays- (which he won’t) or we go into admin and Blitz will finally have to be sensible about his asking price to a new bidder. Or nobody comes forward, and Blitz is left with a 7 million pound stand he can’t shift- (again not happening) 

Just now, Gary1906 said:

What a twat, if that’s the case! 😡

On the contrary.  Finally he’s done the decent thing. You do know he could be shafting himself here? If nobody comes forward, he’s left 7 million out of pocket. It ain’t happening! My guess is, we will finally see who the mystery backers of the FLG are, or he’ll have to dramatically lower his asking price. This is the best long term news that could of happened in our current situation. 

Just now, League one forever said:

On the contrary.  Finally he’s done the decent thing. You do know he could be shafting himself here? If nobody comes forward, he’s left 7 million out of pocket. It ain’t happening! My guess is, we will finally see who the mystery backers of the FLG are, or he’ll have to dramatically lower his asking price. This is the best long term news that could of happened in our current situation. 

Why would it make sense to put himself £7 million out of pocket? I don’t get it. I’m prepared to stand corrected though if it ends up being for the best. I’m sceptical at the moment though.

Just now, Gary1906 said:

Why would it make sense to put himself £7 million out of pocket? I don’t get it. I’m prepared to stand corrected though if it ends up being for the best. I’m sceptical at the moment though.

Your spot on. It wouldn’t make sense.

Blitz is a lot of things, but stupid isn’t one of them. This is the only way to even have a chance of recouping his outlay. The risk is all on Blitz, but he knows AL will never pay. So it’s his only option. 

17 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

What a twat, if that’s the case! 😡

You're boy Abdallah is pushing him for the crown.
Unfortunately, he used up all his goodwill, so will finding backing hard to come by. All self inflicted. 95% want him out.

8 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I wonder if Blitz is after the money he was willing to write off unless we got to the Prem. or just the rent.

Pretty sure at the night at the OEC he said the “Prem” money wasn’t an issue now as it was debt from so long ago it’s effectively off his books. I think this is just the back rent, and the unpaid OEC bill from last season 

Blitz may realise it’s a long term disaster and best way is to cut his losses shut the club down and get his money back from selling the land for houses once the club is gone. Either way TTA shouldn’t have been allowed to strip assets leaving only the badge for sale with no way of being sustainable long term and AL should not have been sold the club. All in all a terrible position 

Archived