Administration

3 hours ago, underdog said:

why would they be banned?

Most sad if it is the case, christ it will be spot the fan at BP next season

If over 70s are banned due to the Coronavirus the next crowd could be around 900.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Brexit, Trump, fights over bog roll in your local Asda. Social media is full of misinformation.

Their is alot of rumour and innuendo flying about at the moment and while its not "dangerous" in the most literal terms I wouldn't go around believing every story I hear.

The only story I want to hear is that these clowns and their manager are gone.

38 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

For those interested AL DANCER is a 16/1 shot in the 2.10 at Cheltenham.....recon ALs lumped on to buy the ground!!😂

Now he can’t even afford to put the kettle on!!😂

32 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

For those interested AL DANCER is a 16/1 shot in the 2.10 at Cheltenham.....recon ALs lumped on to buy the ground!!😂

5th out of 12 to finish, so no promotion but safe for next season!!

Some are creaming themselves at the possibility of AL buying the ground and the football club being back under sole ownership. 

Without the total backing of supporters (which he will never have) and record ST sales I can’t see any way he could do it and why he would even be considering it!!

He would need massive investment or a loan from sources / persons unknown which would saddle him (the club!!) with a huge debt we couldn’t possibly repay!

If he somehow manages it then in IMO in the not too distant future it would prove to be absolutely disastrous for this football club and it’s fans. 

I wouldn't buy a season ticket right now under any circumstances and would still take administration In a heartbeat....

Just my opinion like!

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

6 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Some are creaming themselves at the possibility of AL buying the ground and the football club being back under sole ownership. 

Without the total backing of supporters (which he will never have) and record ST sales I can’t see any way he could do it and why he would even be considering it!!

He would need massive investment or a loan from sources / persons unknown which would saddle him (the club!!) with a huge debt we couldn’t possibly repay!

If he somehow manages it then in IMO in the not too distant future it would prove to be absolutely disastrous for this football club and it’s fans. 

I wouldn't buy a season ticket right now under any circumstances and would still take administration In a heartbeat....

Just my opinion like!

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

We owed Blitz / Brassbank before so what difference does it make where the debt lies?  Administration is not the answer to our problems nor is swapping managers, owners and players.  Having stability and the ability to grow the business in a sustainable way is the way forward for any business especially a football club in the mid to lower reaches of league 2.  At least having everything together gives the owner an opportunity to utilise the corporate hospitality and the ability to grow its income.  If AL has the financial resource to complete the deal, then he has an opportunity to change the momentum.  The ball is now in his court to deliver but it will not happen overnight.   

28 minutes ago, Whitts said:

We owed Blitz / Brassbank before so what difference does it make where the debt lies?  Administration is not the answer to our problems nor is swapping managers, owners and players.  Having stability and the ability to grow the business in a sustainable way is the way forward for any business especially a football club in the mid to lower reaches of league 2.  At least having everything together gives the owner an opportunity to utilise the corporate hospitality and the ability to grow its income.  If AL has the financial resource to complete the deal, then he has an opportunity to change the momentum.  The ball is now in his court to deliver but it will not happen overnight.   

Do you realise how debt works? 

Is having the ground owned by a club a good thing potentially yes, but only potentially it depends who has the keys to camelot, so far he has shown absolutley no ability whatsoever to run a football club properly from either a footballing or business perspective.

The ball has been in his court for 2 years now what has he achieved?

40 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Do you realise how debt works? 

Is having the ground owned by a club a good thing potentially yes, but only potentially it depends who has the keys to camelot, so far he has shown absolutley no ability whatsoever to run a football club properly from either a footballing or business perspective.

The ball has been in his court for 2 years now what has he achieved?

Avoiding going into non league (so far).

2 hours ago, Whitts said:

Blitz could have called the debt in at any time during the last few years but didn’t I’m guessing because of his past allegiance and connections with the club.

I’m pretty sure any future arrears on payments to a non connected third party would result in default proceedings happening pretty damn quick.

FLG owning the stadium would be my preference....I don’t want AL anywhere near the club if I’m honest...period!!!

6 hours ago, Whitts said:

Say by some miracle he gets the money, what is he going to do differently with everything together?

He could do plenty, but there is nothing so far to indicate he will doing much of what could be done.
Everything he has meddled with has turned to shite. 

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Blitz could have called the debt in at any time during the last few years but didn’t I’m guessing because of his past allegiance and connections with the club.

I’m pretty sure any future arrears on payments to a non connected third party would result in default proceedings happening pretty damn quick.

FLG owning the stadium would be my preference....I don’t want AL anywhere near the club if I’m honest...period!!!

It appears Blitz has either played FLG or lost interest in them.  Are they still interested in the ground, do they still trust him? Is he still interested in them ‘buying’ it? 

7 hours ago, Whitts said:

Because there is a difference between defaulting on a few hundred grand owned in back rent to Blitz and defaulting on a, potentially, multi million pound mortgage with the bank.

Bury had more than one mortgage against the stadium. That's why they couldn't sell

54 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It appears Blitz has either played FLG or lost interest in them.  Are they still interested in the ground, do they still trust him? Is he still interested in them ‘buying’ it? 

Or is Blitz playing Abdallah by agreeing a deal he doesn'r expect for one minute to come to fruition but getting at least some of the money he's owed for now? 

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Or is Blitz playing Abdallah by agreeing a deal he doesn'r expect for one minute to come to fruition but getting at least some of the money he's owed for now? 

No way. Blitz fully expects every penny back on top of all the land he has sold.

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Because there is a difference between defaulting on a few hundred grand owned in back rent to Blitz and defaulting on a, potentially, multi million pound mortgage with the bank.

I can't imagine they're going to get a mortgage from a bank or other reputable financial institution.

Can you imagine such meetings with him and members of his circle of shite putting forward a case for borrowing £6m? 😉😂

At the moment Marco has a failing football club so there is no way he can recoup the money he has spent.  If he persuades Blitz to accept less than he wanted for the stadium (and car park) he will at least have something that might give him a chance of reducing his losses.

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

No way. Blitz fully expects every penny back on top of all the land he has sold.

I know. That's not what I was saying. 

He's had whatever AL & Mo can pay now and agreed to drop admin until 26th at which point he wants the rest.

If he doesn't get the rest then, or doesn't see something that compels him to defer admin again til the end of April, he can still put them into admin.  

If he does get the rest we'll then see if he sees his deal through with AL & Mo...

Archived