• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Same old, same old 

....some nice play down the wings and we’ve created a fair bit however most of the time it’s all a bit laboured and we then give away a soft goal 

More or less sums it up except that they have some big fast lads up front who are always going to cause problems, and we have Zeus in goal to help it in.

18 minutes ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

So given Wheater's long time back problems why isn't Egert on the bench?

Indeed, doesn't inspire me for the second half. Tonnes of possession and chances and bugger all to show, need to step up.

40 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Zeus up to his usual tricks,palmed away like Larry Grayson, 0-1

I'm not a Zeus fan, but I wouldn't blame him for the goal, Dearnley gave away the ball under no pressure on the edge of their area. 

32 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Same old, same old 

....some nice play down the wings and we’ve created a fair bit however most of the time it’s all a bit laboured and we then give away a soft goal 

I think that could probably sum up the past 10 seasons or so! 😩

Two matches where Oldham have made Nadesan look like Thierry Henry.

Can we get a ticket for de la Paz to wherever Iacovitti is these days?

I wouldn't call either goal a mistake, but he could've done so, so much better.  We desperately need an upgrade on him.

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Fuckin hell, they were world beaters last week. Inconsistent might be a better way to describe them. 

For most of this match, we didn't play so differently to last week. They took their chances well and we didn't. 

Archived