Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HarryBosch

Matt Williams on All Things Latics Podcast

Recommended Posts

Well worth a listen this....

 

https://www.revolution962.com/on-air/podcasts/all-things-latics-the-podcast/episode/all-things-latics-the-podcast-27-feb-2020/

 

Sadly he says he wouldn't want to work at the club he supports but if only we could get someone like him on board in the future....

 

Says he contacted Abdallah asking to meet for a coffee to offer help & use of his contacts but never even received a reply.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Well worth a listen this....

 

https://www.revolution962.com/on-air/podcasts/all-things-latics-the-podcast/episode/all-things-latics-the-podcast-27-feb-2020/

 

Sadly he says he wouldn't want to work at the club he supports but if only we could get someone like him on board in the future....

 

Says he contacted Abdallah asking to meet for a coffee to offer help & use of his contacts but never even received a reply.....

 

Who is he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

 

Who is he?

 

Latics fan - was at Blackpool when they had Holloway, then ran Shrewsbury, now Chief Operating Officer at Burnley 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

 

Latics fan - was at Blackpool when they had Holloway, then ran Shrewsbury, now Chief Operating Officer at Burnley 

 

 

Ah yes, the only Matt Williams I knew was a tipster in the Racing Post...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Well worth a listen this....

 

https://www.revolution962.com/on-air/podcasts/all-things-latics-the-podcast/episode/all-things-latics-the-podcast-27-feb-2020/

 

Sadly he says he wouldn't want to work at the club he supports but if only we could get someone like him on board in the future....

 

Says he contacted Abdallah asking to meet for a coffee to offer help & use of his contacts but never even received a reply.....

 

Abdallah all over this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Well worth a listen this....

 

https://www.revolution962.com/on-air/podcasts/all-things-latics-the-podcast/episode/all-things-latics-the-podcast-27-feb-2020/

 

Sadly he says he wouldn't want to work at the club he supports but if only we could get someone like him on board in the future....

 

Says he contacted Abdallah asking to meet for a coffee to offer help & use of his contacts but never even received a reply.....


....yeah, really enjoyed it too. Had me laughing out loud on a packed London commuter train. Got some proper looks. Soft southern b*stards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to go to school with “Moog”. Knew him well from his days as scorer for Shaw St Paul’s cricket club. It was a great listen. I’d love someone like him in charge if the club, calling the shots. Even in that 20 minute interview he threw out some absolute easy wins that the club have neglected forever. Great fella.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Used to go to school with “Moog”. Knew him well from his days as scorer for Shaw St Paul’s cricket club. It was a great listen. I’d love someone like him in charge if the club, calling the shots. Even in that 20 minute interview he threw out some absolute easy wins that the club have neglected forever. Great fella.

 

Was that at Royton & Crompton Comprehensive?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody kept saying 'yeah' 'yeah yeah' 'yeah yeah yeah'

l couldn't stop my brain counting them and then it started wondering how many times he said it before l noticed, so l gave up.

l mite try again later!!

#aspergers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great story about Ian Holloway and them organising a friendly v Latics for when Derek akorah was on at the Oldham Coliseum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Used to go to school with “Moog”. Knew him well from his days as scorer for Shaw St Paul’s cricket club. It was a great listen. I’d love someone like him in charge if the club, calling the shots. Even in that 20 minute interview he threw out some absolute easy wins that the club have neglected forever. Great fella.

 

Was a good listen. Does he know Tipton? Think I might have heard him mention it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...