Sign in to follow this  
HarryBosch

Matt Williams on All Things Latics Podcast

Well worth a listen this....

https://www.revolution962.com/on-air/podcasts/all-things-latics-the-podcast/episode/all-things-latics-the-podcast-27-feb-2020/

Sadly he says he wouldn't want to work at the club he supports but if only we could get someone like him on board in the future....

Says he contacted Abdallah asking to meet for a coffee to offer help & use of his contacts but never even received a reply.....

13 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

https://www.revolution962.com/on-air/podcasts/all-things-latics-the-podcast/episode/all-things-latics-the-podcast-27-feb-2020/

Sadly he says he wouldn't want to work at the club he supports but if only we could get someone like him on board in the future....

Says he contacted Abdallah asking to meet for a coffee to offer help & use of his contacts but never even received a reply.....

Who is he?

12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Who is he?

Latics fan - was at Blackpool when they had Holloway, then ran Shrewsbury, now Chief Operating Officer at Burnley 

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Latics fan - was at Blackpool when they had Holloway, then ran Shrewsbury, now Chief Operating Officer at Burnley 

Ah yes, the only Matt Williams I knew was a tipster in the Racing Post...

38 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Abdallah all over this

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

....yeah, really enjoyed it too. Had me laughing out loud on a packed London commuter train. Got some proper looks. Soft southern b*stards.

• Like 1

Used to go to school with “Moog”. Knew him well from his days as scorer for Shaw St Paul’s cricket club. It was a great listen. I’d love someone like him in charge if the club, calling the shots. Even in that 20 minute interview he threw out some absolute easy wins that the club have neglected forever. Great fella.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Used to go to school with “Moog”. Knew him well from his days as scorer for Shaw St Paul’s cricket club. It was a great listen. I’d love someone like him in charge if the club, calling the shots. Even in that 20 minute interview he threw out some absolute easy wins that the club have neglected forever. Great fella.

Was that at Royton & Crompton Comprehensive?

• Like 1

Somebody kept saying 'yeah' 'yeah yeah' 'yeah yeah yeah'

l couldn't stop my brain counting them and then it started wondering how many times he said it before l noticed, so l gave up.

l mite try again later!!

#aspergers

Great story about Ian Holloway and them organising a friendly v Latics for when Derek akorah was on at the Oldham Coliseum 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Was a good listen. Does he know Tipton? Think I might have heard him mention it 

• Like 1