Season suspended until April 30th

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, underdog said:

Don’t know who is writing the statements recently, but they need to keep him/her. That response is fair, balanced, and articulate- and dare I say it- professional. 

Congratulations to Richie Wellens and Eoin Doyle on their promotion. Interesting that the clubs voted for no relegation - will the EFL ratify this I wonder? Also if the case -  Not sure what will happen to Barrow and the other National League side’s who had been hopeful of making the playoffs.

21 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Barrow could have Bury’s place.

Of course...

Travelling to Barrow is a bit like travelling to Norwich... when you think you’re almost there you still have half an hour to go...🙄

38 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Of course...

Travelling to Barrow is a bit like travelling to Norwich... when you think you’re almost there you still have half an hour to go...🙄

I think Barrow is the only town that can claim to be at the end of a 70 mile long cul-de-sac. I haven't measured it, but you get the idea.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Congratulations to Richie Wellens and Eoin Doyle on their promotion. Interesting that the clubs voted for no relegation - will the EFL ratify this I wonder? Also if the case -  Not sure what will happen to Barrow and the other National League side’s who had been hopeful of making the playoffs.

see wellens son signed for utd today double celebration for him

16 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Carlisle have beaten us to it releasing their retained list!!!

Only six of the 1st. team squad being retained, with four being offered new contracts and 10 being released (including Mike Jones).

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Of course...

And when you get there you wonder why the fuck you bothered. 

Stevenage deserve to go down. They are only within three points because of the heavy handed treatment of Macclesfield. Their points won per game extended for the season would put them nowhere near safety. 

What happens if league one vote the same way  and don’t relegate anyone  surely. There will be no promotion the season should just be made null and void and all start  I. The same divisions next season

Archived