Sign in to follow this  
al_bro

A Trip Down Sheepfoot Lane

I thought I'd start a new topic because there will be a few of these.

I've just listened to the 1st. instalment and it was a good listen. I don't like to criticise, but why wasn't it longer? Roy butted in a few times when Andy was saying something interesting, he was keen to get on, because it seemed there was a time restraint. There could also have been more fans questions at the end. However, as a first attempt it wasn't bad and they were both giving their time up for us. 

Completely agree.

It easily could have been double, if not triple the length and felt like everything was brushed over.

Be good if another Pod, like UndrTheCosh (or maybe even the guys at the Chron) could get Stitch on for a longer pod.

I enjoyed it. I suppose it's more difficult to have that kind of interview than it is face to face. I take part in a Zoom get together every Thursday with friends from Men in Sheds and it can be quite difficult avoiding all speaking at once. However, I thought it was a good start and it can only get better, I'm sure. I don't understand why Natalie had to get involved, though. What does she know about Stitch's time at BP?

Another good watch. We would hear many more good stories if it was longer. Why it is limited to 45 minutes I don't know. 

35 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Another good watch. We would hear many more good stories if it was longer. Why it is limited to 45 minutes I don't know. 

It'd seem a lot longer if Roy just listened a bit more instead of interrupting and asking pointless questions like who scored on Boxing Day 1975 ??