• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Communications from the club do seem to have improved lately I must say. I reckon the efforts of PTB must have been a factor but whatever the reason it's good to see.

Natalie is the only person at the club just now isn't she? This communication must be coming from her, after clearing it with AL, unless she has permission to make these decisions off her own bat..

19 hours ago, oafc 123 said:

If there was a connection with the team I think most people would choose option 1. But there isn't, so you reap what you sow 😁  

TBH, I would rather have a club at the end of the pandemic, so option 1 for me too. No club then no team and no one will have a connection.  As you say, you reap what you sow

Has anyone changed their intentions from what they were before COVID? 

I've had to have my memory jogged but I was intending to not renew my season ticket for the first time in many years.

I was still going to pay on the day but felt to renew would be to say the ongoing shitshow was somehow OK.

I'm torn now though after 3 months of being cooped up and the coming economic turmoil - I think I'd rather have a ST just in case work goes tits up.

But I should stick to my guns and not validate their cuntery.  

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Has anyone changed their intentions from what they were before COVID? 

I've had to have my memory jogged but I was intending to not renew my season ticket for the first time in many years.

I was still going to pay on the day but felt to renew would be to say the ongoing shitshow was somehow OK.

I'm torn now though after 3 months of being cooped up and the coming economic turmoil - I think I'd rather have a ST just in case work goes tits up.

But I should stick to my guns and not validate their cuntery.  

No doubting that it has been a circus under the current owner, and no better under the previous one either.  I do not doubt that they have all invested considerable sums to bring some success but have failed and the last 20 years have been a rollercoaster ride, littered with bad decisions, poor recruitment and an occasional glimmer of hope soon followed by a bump back down to earth. Notwithstanding, the club is more important than all this and it's future and long term survival will always rely on the support of its fans.  I think the options for season tickets is fair and i will be taking the plunge again with some renewed optimism that lessons have been learnt, communication will improve, recruitment will ibe better and the fragmented arrangements around ownership of the ground and land is being resolved.  

Over the recent years I have tried not to get involved with the ownership "shit" that has been going on at BP.  All I wanted to do was enjoy my Saturday afternoons despite the fact that it has become very difficult.To be honest I had no idea what to do when it came to purchasing a ticket for the next season (whenever that may be)

I must admit that reading the comments of those that are opting for option 1 has persuaded me that no matter how difficult it may be following our team I will be following suit and going for the same option

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, laticsrblue said:

Had an email from the EFL today to let me know that I'll be getting a  refund  on my ifollow subscription equivalent to 19% the seasonal package.

Refund of 19% and they will email again about renewing for next season.

52 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

So if attendances are limited by distancing etc , then ST holders first in line for home and away tickets ?

A ballot with all fans incIuded I hear with no away supporters.

With probably 4,000 available I guess we wont have a problem.

25% capacity means nearer 3500. And a ballot for every game for every ticket seems logistically unwieldy and time consuming. 

ST holders if less than number of home tickets available could claim that they already have paid for attendance at a match.

2 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

25% capacity means nearer 3500. And a ballot for every game for every ticket seems logistically unwieldy and time consuming. 

ST holders if less than number of home tickets available could claim that they already have paid for attendance at a match.

Every game a near sell-out then!

Archived