1 hour ago, LaticsPete said:

25% capacity means nearer 3500. And a ballot for every game for every ticket seems logistically unwieldy and time consuming. 

ST holders if less than number of home tickets available could claim that they already have paid for attendance at a match.

I don't think that is going to be an issue this season.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

25% capacity means nearer 3500. And a ballot for every game for every ticket seems logistically unwieldy and time consuming. 

ST holders if less than number of home tickets available could claim that they already have paid for attendance at a match.

Thought the capacity had been reduced to about 10k?

Is it not 40% capacity which is only a problem if there is a large away following.  Has to be all ticket even all season ticket but lets see.  Looking forward to days out again but can't see them playing before October either as otherwise have to reduce the price of season tickets for the two games (at least) we will miss.

Whether it is 25% or 40% (and I think the latter is optimistic) it is bigger clubs that will suffer the worst in relative times.

A 3000 gate for us would be about a drop of 500/1000 tickets sold. An 8000 gate for Bradford City is 8000 or so less tickets. Budgets in such cases would be more harshly affected. 

I think it's sound advice for anyone who has not purchased one, to do so by credit/debit card as it gives some protection with regards to refunds.

Bearing in mind, club was loss making business before COVID.

34 minutes ago, underdog said:

I think it's sound advice for anyone who has not purchased one, to do so by credit/debit card as it gives some protection with regards to refunds.

Bearing in mind, club was loss making business before COVID.

Do not think debit card gives you that protection to be fair but credit cards definitely do.  

On 7/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, adamoafc said:

Do not think debit card gives you that protection to be fair but credit cards definitely do.  

Think there was a change called charge back 10 years ago,   I think the process of getting money back is a bit lengthy, but....its an option

Link below is from Martin Lewis's website and explains it better

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/visa-mastercard-chargeback/

It list debit card such as - Visa Debit, visa electron, Maestro, mastercard debit....just read that it covers pre-paid cards Visa and mastercard. Glad I checked now

On 6/12/2020 at 5:00 PM, LaticMark said:

Latics is now in a position to confirm the arrangements for receiving a refund on the home games that have not been played following the decision by the EFL to curtail the 2019/20 League Two campaign.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/june/12062020-ticket-refund-information/

Received my refund a couple of weeks ago. Very impressed...

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Received my refund a couple of weeks ago. Very impressed...

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Cheers you have just reminded me to look at those options again before end of July

Maybe its just me but this will be the 3rd season that I haven't renewed my season ticket after 20+ years of having one

Whilst I didn't used to attend every home game, it always felt the right thing to do to pay the club in advance of the season beginning, to demonstrate loyalty to my club and help them invest in the playing staff

Long time since the majestic Boundary Park was anything like a fortress where opponents feared playing us

If I ever get a go with that magic lamp and those 3 wishes . . . . . . . . . . . .

:chubb:

Is there any staff in the club  I've tried phoning no answer I’ve emailed  Natalie Atkinson  Just got a message back saying fill in form  attached you can’t fill the form in online I will have to print it off. Lot of messing about for someone whos not tech savvy  I think I won’t bother this season  bloody joke why can’t people answer phones  

I know she probably has far more important things to deal with, but.......

Is Natalie still working through those personal replies she promised to those supporters who emailed her to forgo their entitlement to the 5 match refund?

I sent mine on 19th June.

Did anyone receive a reply?

51 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Is there any staff in the club  I've tried phoning no answer I’ve emailed  Natalie Atkinson  Just got a message back saying fill in form  attached you can’t fill the form in online I will have to print it off. Lot of messing about for someone whos not tech savvy  I think I won’t bother this season  bloody joke why can’t people answer phones  

We do things right round 'ere.

Basics.  

44 minutes ago, hollandspies said:

Is Natalie still working through those personal replies she promised to those supporters who emailed her to forgo their entitlement to the 5 match refund?

I've had phone calls and emails off her since then - but I claimed my refund...

54 minutes ago, hollandspies said:

I sent an email to Natalie on Saturday about a refund....granted got an out of office but later in the afternoon I got an email from a member of staff with regards to confirming some more details and when they propose the refunds to go back to fans.

In fact, I need to respond

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Business owners will have to pay less than our fans for a Season Ticket this season (if I've read that right)...

???.......£250 for the entire season? me thinks there is a possible error here

"A one-off fee of £250 (£225 for 125 Business Club members) will see businesses entered into the draw to have their logo displayed on the back of the first team shirts and be named as an Official Club Partner for the entirety of the upcoming campaign."

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/july/27072020-back-of-shirt-draw/

12 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

"A one-off fee of £250 (£225 for 125 Business Club members) will see businesses entered into the draw to have their logo displayed on the back of the first team shirts and be named as an Official Club Partner for the entirety of the upcoming campaign."

That explains it better..hahah

2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

They all receive a free ST though don't they...?

Archived