Club MD interview with FC Business

3 hours ago, underdog said:

Seen this on a FB page. Thought it might be of interest as it is from the clubs MD and a snapshot/update of what the club has done, is doing.

Very interesting listen. She comes across as a capable and down to earth individual. Time will tell if she is allowed to make a difference.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Very interesting listen. She comes across as a capable and down to earth individual. Time will tell if she is allowed to make a difference.

Very refreshing to see she has plans well in hand.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

I hope so.

Trust saw a change for the better about Christmas times, when announcements seemed to come out from the club better constructed, she agreed to the MOU in principle with the Trust as well

Now the owner is not in the country and furloughed staff, I bet he has heavily relied on her skills, lets hope he has finally seen that employing the right people and allowing them to do their jobs, will make his business, our club better in the future.

54 minutes ago, underdog said:

I hope so.

Trust saw a change for the better about Christmas times, when announcements seemed to come out from the club better constructed, she agreed to the MOU in principle with the Trust as well

Now the owner is not in the country and furloughed staff, I bet he has heavily relied on her skills, lets hope he has finally seen that employing the right people and allowing them to do their jobs, will make his business, our club better in the future.

The PR has definitely improved. It’s articulate and non confrontational. A small but noticeable step forward. 

Natalie took my call for renewing my season Tkt today , she was driving at the time so gave me her mobile number to call later which I did , was nice to talk to her and I think she is focused on getting the club back to better times , impressed supporter 

Well worth listening to the interview.

Natalie clearly has a genuine passion for the club and is speaking about the concerns and priorities which matter most.

The underlying financial pressures are obvious, I sense that Natalie and her team have the right aims but aren't yet confident they can deliver in tough circumstances.

I appreciate that hard work is going on behind the scenes, hope to be back at BP soon.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Does she...?

To be fair she is virtually going it alone with a big work load at the club and has always been helpful and polite when I've contacted  her.

What other directors have been stepping up to the communications mark?

Archived