Playing squad, summer 2020

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see some signings...think I saw on another site someone had taken a photo from the club gym supposedly yesterday, of what looked like a potential player.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/august/31072020-jombati-signs-for-latics/?fbclid=IwAR3R_OKIX82_4y1KIsOi3WjvSUQItnj3wLPHLJxKGm3mAkJelcFOiP-YcaU

It was very unclear but did not look like this player. 

So maybe more to come

New head coach, one signing announced, is this he signing Lee Sinnott hinted at as he has a Portugal connection.

Be interesting to hear what the owner says on BBC manc radio tomorrow 

I been playing catch up on the club site with the freeview interviews of head coach and new players.

I do like how they have been shot with a mixture of interview and shots in and around the ground. well done the media team

16 minutes ago, underdog said:

This link also has a monetary value against each player....so we have a rough idea of what thy might be worth if sold on.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.  From the same source that led our owner to say that we had the second most valuable squad in the division!!!!

6 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.  From the same source that led our owner to say that we had the second most valuable squad in the division!!!!

It does indicate though the agency the club have used in a couple of recent signings. 

Archived