Harry Kewell Departure Watch

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

It wouldn't make any difference, we have changed managers more than I change my underwear in the last 2 years. This isn't the way to go. Stability and a long term plan, these are the foundations for a modicum of success, this owner knows fuck all about that. 

If he doesn't make wholesale changes at half time tonight then he is A,a shit manager or B not in control of team affairs.

We look forward with great anticipation to some second half magic . 

3 minutes ago, archiecat said:

If he doesn't make wholesale changes at half time tonight then he is A,a shit manager or B not in control of team affairs.

We look forward with great anticipation to some second half magic . 

His best defender is kicking his heels at home, we may as well throw the towel in now. 

28 minutes ago, disjointed said:

His best defender is kicking his heels at home, we may as well throw the towel in now. 

Bloody criminal the way Pennywise and Flat Cap treat players. Also, we knew that Wheater and Woods were not allowed to join the first team at the end of pre-season, so what happens if Lawlor turns out to be as much use in goal as my grandmother or is injured? Does Harry get told to play one of the kids?

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Will it make any difference if that happens?

Yes, The sporting dictator will just drop the managerial puppet idea,step in himself and take the league by storm.

Promotion secured and everyone lives happy ever after

9 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

The only thing I blame Kewell for is taking the job and obviously agreeing to be a puppet for the Fuckwit Twins.

JUST FUCK OFF THE PAIR OF YOU 

Don't worry a new foreign head coach is here and Harry can happily move back to Australia 

1 minute ago, Canada_latic said:
17 minutes ago, singe said:

I can't believe no one has thought of that before...😉

Sorry what I meant to say is, he is the root cause to alot of the club's problems. Maybe we need to just zone in on that?

No, no problem understood, just a bit of gallows humour

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Don't worry a new foreign head coach is here and Harry can happily move back to Australia 

As I posted in the Morecambe thread:

Kewell came here with a poor managerial record. He had an unsuccessful season at Crawley followed by a failed 14 game stint at Notts County. After two years away from the English game he is handed the poison chalice that is Manage/Head Coach of League 2 Oldham. The question is how did he get the job? The answer is that he has a longstanding friendship with Abdallah.

Meanwhile Selim Benachour quietly goes about his business with the Youth team...

Archived