Davis Keillor-Dunn signs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, RobOAFC said:

IIRC didn't the FLG show proof of funds to PTB earlier this year/last year?

Am sure PTB will confirm if that's the case. Personally I doubt it otherwise blitz would have snatched it. Happy to be corrected. 

1 hour ago, Lags said:

Am sure PTB will confirm if that's the case. Personally I doubt it otherwise blitz would have snatched it. Happy to be corrected. 

They did confirm it on their website, I think.

There is also this statement from Macc. The "fellow League Two club" they refer to is us...

2 hours ago, Lags said:

So, how come the FLG didn't go ahead

It says in that Q&A. 

As part of our due diligence we have established that there appear to be issues around substantial outstanding liabilities from the club to the landlord and we would prefer these to be resolved prior to completion of the deal.

AL still owes rent. I guess they also wonder how to get the rent out of him,  even if he pays Brassbank, without potentially damaging the club.

3 hours ago, al_bro said:

It says in that Q&A. 

As part of our due diligence we have established that there appear to be issues around substantial outstanding liabilities from the club to the landlord and we would prefer these to be resolved prior to completion of the deal.

AL still owes rent. I guess they also wonder how to get the rent out of him,  even if he pays Brassbank, without potentially damaging the club.

Don't worry, it won't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

This lad looks pretty decent.

A bit slight, and it's only friendlies, but a goal in each pre-season game is positive. Can't knock having the knack of goalscoring.

Did a fair bit of Borthwick-Jackson's defending for him against Lincoln as well, as he was playing down the left.

Archived