Conor McAleny signs

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Oxford supporting mate says he is very good.  He saw him score 4 in one game for them.

Then when he went to Fleetwood, he went back to Oxford with them and scored a 30 yard screamer to win the game for them.

Class act my buddy says.  :D

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Another 1 yr. deal. We will be in the same position again next season needing a new team. Where is the slowly, slowly building. If he scores  goals he will be off for free.

Don't you think we will be promoted and they will stay?

9 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Another 1 yr. deal. We will be in the same position again next season needing a new team. Where is the slowly, slowly building. If he scores  goals he will be off for free.

I imagine we'll have options on some of these

9 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Worry about that when we are back in L1 next year bro.

17 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Would imagine either that we have options and want to avoid being burned by expensive long-term contracts – or they didn’t want to sign longer deals. Sadly not entirely in our power to dictate terms.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Can Maouche get into this midfield?

was he even in the friendly squad? 

speaking of Which, we have one tonight don’t we? Too late to expect Mcaleny to feature?

Seen to remember Peter Clarke signed about an hour before his first friendly appearance 

46 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

was he even in the friendly squad? 

speaking of Which, we have one tonight don’t we? Too late to expect Mcaleny to feature?

Seen to remember Peter Clarke signed about an hour before his first friendly appearance 

Think McAleny has been here a while.

18 minutes ago, johnboy said:

al bro.a  contract is a privete matter between two parties.it may be  there is an option but it doesnt need to be made public,nor the length of the contract.you are quite entitled to an oppion but please GIVE IT AREST.

OK it's a private matter that is made public on the club's web site. As you say, I have an opinion, which is what OWTB is for. I am therefore confused as to why I should give it a rest!

Archived