New layout

6 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Organised without any fuss or hassle for users, swiftly implemented, and all looks very professional.

Any chance of you taking over Latics?

Yeah but there was no consultation with us the forum members was there? I found out when I logged in and by then it was a done deal. Always the last to know., typical ... <smiley winky thingy> 😉 

36 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Yeah but there was no consultation with us the forum members was there? I found out when I logged in and by then it was a done deal. Always the last to know., typical ... <smiley winky thingy> 😉 

It’s got Matt’s brother’s fingerprints all over this hasn’t it?

Stevie_J will be stroking his tartan fleece while reading 🤬🤬🤬

23 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Cheers lads! Genuinely appreciate it, would be lost without these forums. 

This is interesting. Years back, people moved away from specific (niche? isolated?) forums to be 'together' on Facebook and Twitter, and whilst their reach and connectivity is unparalleled (for better or worse), there seems to be a trend for the same people to return to distinct sports-centric forums - or at the very least, using a combination of all of the available platforms.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

This is interesting. Years back, people moved away from specific (niche? isolated?) forums to be 'together' on Facebook and Twitter, and whilst their reach and connectivity is unparalleled (for better or worse), there seems to be a trend for the same people to return to distinct sports-centric forums - or at the very least, using a combination of all of the available platforms.

Faceache etc are full of rubbish, adverts and the passion doesn't seem to be there, this is the only site I check everyday! So thanks.

We may all argue and moan at each other but thanks to this site I can vent and feel a little better even in the awful times our club and the world are going through.

Thanks everyone - It's great that we've still got so much support - believe me, we've nearly turned it off on several occaisions because sometimes it's felt like it's not worth the hassle.

Thanks for the continuing donations too, it does help - and it's one of the reasons we don't go 'all in' with the intrusion of the adverts on everything. We have some ads, sometimes it pays (decent cup runs), most of the time it comes up short.

If you can, it'd be great if you could buy a coffee or a pastry for us - it's much appreciated!

https://www.paypal.me/OWTB

Thanks again,

Matt, @Stevie_J@Ackey@Zorrro

Archived