Streaming live matches

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Typed in my code and pressed submit key but nothings happened.Can anyone help me.Should anything happen after pressing it?

It might depend on what device you’re logging into.  My iPad and PS4 worked fine but the browser on my smart telly did what you’re describing.

5 minutes ago, The Blue Alb said:

It might depend on what device you’re logging into.  My iPad and PS4 worked fine but the browser on my smart telly did what you’re describing.

My smart telly doesnt even know what channel I want to watch. 

#DumbAsFuck

#FalseAdvertising

12 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Typed in my code and pressed submit key but nothings happened.Can anyone help me.Should anything happen after pressing it?

You also need to enter your payment method below the code box after that it will show a nil payment.

52 minutes ago, The Blue Alb said:

That was my plan for this afternoon. Never done it before. Hoping I get sound too

Not used it either. Tried the browser on Firestick for Carlisle game but that didn't work out well. Had to go laptop hooked up with HDMI. Might try PS4 before game though see if other vids play ok

I'm logged in to iFollow, but there is only a 'Watch' option, no 'Listen Live' option. I've gone into the iFollow chat and not had a reply yet. Still, it's only been half an hour, bless 'em.

edit: Just got a 'thank you for contacting', 'chat disconnected' and, hey presto, the 'Listen Live Now' option came up. Only took them 35 minutes!

Archived