Streaming live matches

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not used it either. Tried the browser on Firestick for Carlisle game but that didn't work out well. Had to go laptop hooked up with HDMI. Might try PS4 before game though see if other vids play ok

No joy with PS4.  Think it’s a browser issue.  Download new Microsoft Edge and working fine on that. Just a shame the match isn’t any better 😂

28 minutes ago, No Pyro No Party said:

Quick one: if I want to watch a single match for example without subscribing, how do I just pay for the one? When I go through the site and select "Video Match Pass" it says "Subscribe Now". Is this an actual subscription or just the text used for a single match anyway?

Subscribing is free, you just set up an account with your email address  - you can then buy individual passes

Thanks all - I was actually meaning the international pass where you get both home and away league games but wasn’t sure about cup games. I saw a link earlier which said ST holders who are getting league games ‘for free’ need to pay for League Cup games so I assume on that basis that they’re not covered with the video season pass.

1 hour ago, south east latic said:

Thanks all - I was actually meaning the international pass where you get both home and away league games but wasn’t sure about cup games. I saw a link earlier which said ST holders who are getting league games ‘for free’ need to pay for League Cup games so I assume on that basis that they’re not covered with the video season pass.

There's no access to Cup or League cup games outside the UK with the international season pass.

On 8/26/2020 at 11:21 AM, LaticMark said:

Latics supporters will have the option to stream matches via iFollow whilst access to games is restricted.

"Access to streams for Season ticket holders are by way of a season ticket holder who has purchased a seat in the stadium and is unable to attend the match for purpose of reduced attendances."

"League One and Two are able to stream any match not shown live on Sky to fans who purchase individual match passes for £10."

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/august/26082020-ifollow-passes/

Judging by this it seems very likely that streaming of our away games doesn't give any money to Oldham. May be useful for those still getting the itch to watch Oldham without giving any money to the shower that run the club. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Judging by this it seems very likely that streaming of our away games doesn't give any money to Oldham. May be useful for those still getting the itch to watch Oldham without giving any money to the shower that run the club. 

According to an article on Bradford's site the first 500 away subscribers goes to the home club and anything after that to the away club.

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

According to an article on Bradford's site the first 500 away subscribers goes to the home club and anything after that to the away club.

Yeah I've just seen the same via Colchester, some clubs are making a fair bit of money they wouldn't otherwise make. 

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/september/club-statement/

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm surprised they're that high. 

Not really, watching in the comfort of your home, particularly with bad weather outside may well become an option to UK fans, even when things are back to normal.

This will obviously affect match attendances, but that's the way its going I think.

Archived