14 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Not read the article yet but enjoy your explanations for delays etc. Reminds me of Reggie Perrin.

I made the mistake of not being logged in and attempted to respond to a poster. When it asked me then to log in, I bloody well locked myself out for days.

Sent I message to the mods but I know they were busy. Then I read the "blocked" message in my email in box and realised it was easier to change my blooming password grrrr.

So don;t do a me, or if you do, just re-set your password hahah...

Sustain The Game! principles:

1. Protect our clubs – football clubs are community assets and an important expression of individual and local identity, they deserve legal protection and urgent support to secure their future;

2. Transparency – everyone has a right to know who owns their club, and how clubs and the authorities operate. Owners are custodians of clubs on behalf of all of us;

3. Financial controls – fans want rules with real teeth which are independently enforced, clubs and leagues can’t be left to regulate themselves;

4. Strengthen the pyramid – football as a whole is wealthy, but we need a smarter and fairer use of the money in the game to encourage sustainability;

5. Supporter engagement – fans are the lifeblood of the game, they need a voice in their clubs and on all issues that affect them and their communities.

All good stuff. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all

This week the FSA KO a series of weekly articles on the 5 key principles.

This weeks article is supporter engagement and as part of the Trust support of this campaign, we have published the link below on our own website - cheers

https://trustoldham.co.uk/2020/09/05/sustain-the-game-fan-engagement/

Article mentions the MOU that I have been pressing to get in place with the Club. That will scrap the need for NDA's and promote transparency, honesty and frequency of information to fans. - cheers

Archived