Carabao cup draw

1 minute ago, Oldham_till_i_die said:

Morecambe away is the easiest game we could of asked for,

followed by most likely a premier league club so 2 rounds we will definitely take.

Newcastle or Blackburn at home if we win.

57 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Morecambe always tipped to go down, now 14 seasons in this league. Its longest residents? 

Oldham Athletic- "Hold my beer"

We tend to stick about in leagues for a long time we've had 4 promotions since the end of the 2nd world war we are the opposite to clubs like Norwich and West Brom who have bounced between the prem and the championship or even a club like Northampton who have yoyo'd between L1 and L2 for the best part of 20 years.

What do people do at promotion parties?

56 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Oldham Athletic- "Hold my beer"

We tend to stick about in leagues for a long time we've had 4 promotions since the end of the 2nd world war we are the opposite to clubs like Norwich and West Brom who have bounced between the prem and the championship or even a club like Northampton who have yoyo'd between L1 and L2 for the best part of 20 years.

What do people do at promotion parties?

When Latics won promotion to the old Division One,  I had a hangover for days...ditto with the Great Escape season. :D 
It's been a bit of a letdown since then.

9 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

We are one of the weekest teams in the entire football league... We just haven't fully accepted it yet 😔

Sadly there are very few fixtures where the bookies will have us as favourites 

Latics fielded seven new players on Saturday, guided by yet another new manager, whereas I think Orient maybe one or two players. It's always going to be a struggle when almost the entire team and manager is changed season after season. I think saying the weakest team in the entire league is a bit strong. How long are they going to get to gel together, how long is Kewell going to get before his head is called for?

No stability, means no chance of success, in my opinion.

Archived