Chaddy, if I can work it out I will, its on an 8mm tape and Ive lost my cable to transfer it but I'll defo try and get something sorted and I'd happily send a disc out to all who want if I can sort it out :)

Chaddy whats happened? Your shooting used to be class. I remember you scoring from kick off on Kaskenmoor numerous times, and there smaller nets on there!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaddy, if I can work it out I will, its on an 8mm tape and Ive lost my cable to transfer it but I'll defo try and get something sorted and I'd happily send a disc out to all who want if I can sort it out :)

Maybe you could get a copy to Stu Vose Dave, so he can put some low hightlights on the site?

Maybe you could get a copy to Stu Vose Dave, so he can put some low hightlights on the site?

Good thinking. Its on the same tape as something else which I want to take off first but I dont see any reason why I couldnt do that. Good thinking.

p.s. Lees, got the PM but not til this morning sorry. Although I had a word with Rob (the fans keeper) about it but its bad timing as his misses is due to drop any day around the Rovers match.

Butter, im afraid to admit it, but i think its time for me to pack in the football for good.

Last night was very enjoyable, but it just proved to myself that i aint got the shooting boots on anymore.

I can still do it at 5-a-side every week (just ask beardy), but i think its time i hung up my boots and started to concentrate on getting Tiffer ready for being a future generation England star.

maybe stick it across to the 'grown-ups' on here!! they could flog it in t'shop for a few ££ ................. swell the coffers like

Guest oa_exile
Feel free to make comments on who is who, stories behind the pics, etc. I can't be arised! :)

lol :grin: pitch looks in good nick :lol:

Which was the trialist?!?! No one really stood out for me on the staff team apart from shez and tommy wright. They had a really young kid who started at left back looked about 16 who showed a lot of potential must have been somebodys kid or a youth. The only player i could imagine was a trialist would have been the black lad but he was nowhere near good enough for league one standard. One of the lads i know Oaksey played for the fans and was supposedly on trial after speaking to Corney.

I thought Corney had great feet too at times worked some openings for himself. The fans also had Ed de Goey in net for the end of the game but he played more like Tiebi with a hilarious final goal.

Thanks for the kind words :D ....but im 18 not 16 :lol:

Was a great night last night....now roll on tonight...

A couple of points from last night the fans number 4 (latics andy?) played very well and secondly if i payed that much money i would have been disappointed with the staff team. for about £400 i would have expected better than to play against some football in the community lads and the brother of the guy who does the website! I thought it would be ex-players and people like that for the money you payed!?

A couple of points from last night the fans number 4 (latics andy?) played very well and secondly if i payed that much money i would have been disappointed with the staff team. for about £400 i would have expected better than to play against some football in the community lads and the brother of the guy who does the website! I thought it would be ex-players and people like that for the money you payed!?

If i had 500 quid to spare i would pay that just to be on the same pitch as sheridan and tommy wright cant grumble with that! Kellys discopants so you were playing for the staff team? How did you get manage that??

Latics Andy who has just registered is Oaksy the fans team number 4.

I believe the club won the game 5-1 with a team containing young squad members and a trailist (well thats the excuse I heard for them losing).

The tangerine kit is all tangerine (can't wait to see Taylor in it) with a blue stripe down the side of the shorts ... I believe maddog will be psoting pictures lately, fingers crossed that they are in focus lol!!

Also heard that the rumoured left back (who is older than me and Charlton) could well be starting tomorrow....

Those shorts don't look very tangerine to me Mark?!

Perfect blue match to the home shirt, checked it this morning.

So both home shorts and away shorts are blue but one has a white flash and one has a tangerine flash?

How are we gonna get away with that then?