• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you will find that it is Stu Vose (No11)

No he was number 10!

LaticsAndy, i thought you were man of the match, especially in the second half, that clearance of the line from the young Blitz!

Funniest moment, well apart from a certain Owl skying every shot, was that number 8 for the fans team, he skinned two players on the left wing and was in full stride, then he just went arse over tit, quality!

Good night though, well done to everyone, and Richie, loving the flick over the shoulder!

Think you will find that it is Stu Vose (No11)

Think you will find it was both of them (well relation of)

OAFC: Keating, Martin Vose, Corney, Duxbury, Nobes, Philliskirk, Wright, Sheridan, Hurst, Stu Vose, Greenhouse.

Subs (all used): Halliday, Scholes, Owen, Roberts, Richmond, Bailey, Blitz, Myers, Mwale.

Fans: Stockford*, Healey, Simon Challoner, Oakes, Clarke, Wrigley, Clarke, Kelly, Chapman, Gilroy, Steve Challoner.

Subs (all used): Racz, Horricks, Knight, Biczo, Attwood.

Edited by jorvik_latic

Funniest moment, well apart from a certain Owl skying every shot, was that number 8 for the fans team, he skinned two players on the left wing and was in full stride, then he just went arse over tit, quality!

I felt really bad laughing at that yesterday but when watching the match back this morning I have to confess I did laugh again, it was funny :lol:

Think you will find it was both of them (well relation of)

OAFC: Keating, Martin Vose, Corney, Duxbury, Nobes, Philliskirk, Wright, Sheridan, Hurst, Stu Vose, Greenhouse.

Subs (all used): Halliday, Scholes, Owen, Roberts, Richmond, Bailey, Blitz, Myers, Mwale.

Fans: Stockford*, Healey, Simon Challoner, Oakes, Clarke, Wrigley, Clarke, Kelly, Chapman, Gilroy, Steve Challoner.

Subs (all used): Racz, Horricks, Knight, Biczo, Attwood.

Any idea who of the first name of the Wrigley for the fans team? My ex-bro in law is Kev Wrigley who stewards in the Rocky Rd end. Wondered if it might be him, although I can't spot him in any of the pictures.

Any idea who of the first name of the Wrigley for the fans team? My ex-bro in law is Kev Wrigley who stewards in the Rocky Rd end. Wondered if it might be him, although I can't spot him in any of the pictures.

Im pretty sure his name was Dave too.

No he was number 10!

LaticsAndy, i thought you were man of the match, especially in the second half, that clearance of the line from the young Blitz!

Good night though, well done to everyone, and Richie, loving the flick over the shoulder!

what about that random tard shouting "oggy!" and "barney" to the fans number one??

he was a proper tool