Oldham v Barrow

Guest oa_exile
I dont think i have ever seen exile without a fag in his hand!

*Cough* *Cough* Eh ? *Cough* *Cough* :nnnng:

I dont think i have ever seen exile without a fag in his hand!

:toilet: "Cant even go to the Bog without someone peeking" :curtains: Chickers

IMG_0253.jpg

Nice piccy of the executive suite where we were viewing the action in the second half.

Have to disagree about Boertin i thaught he looked o.k,probably more of an attacking left back but with Stam in back back four i think he could be given the chance to go forward more.

Davis looked bright and breezy,J.P was good in the midfield,and Ratman was Ratman solid in the centre of midfield.

Two slight concerns (although it was the first game back so i'm not too bothered),but Gregan looked like he was still on his jollys and Crossley was rather slow coming off his line,The same couldn't be said to the speed he ate his pie and peas in the club after the match :D

All in all a good work out,and a decent night out with the people of Barrow Bring on the Dale :chubb:

Tsk! Can that man not multi-task? :rolleyes:

I was talking to a long time suffering Forest fan, who said Crossley was always a cracking shot stopper, but was reluctant to leave his line very much. Though at his age i guess it'll take him a while to get back to the line now :grin: Though i think we at bp are used to keepers being a bit shy coming for crosses now....(thinks back to the days of Peter Mcdonnell!!)

I was talking to a long time suffering Forest fan, who said Crossley was always a cracking shot stopper, but was reluctant to leave his line very much. Though at his age i guess it'll take him a while to get back to the line now :grin: Though i think we at bp are used to keepers being a bit shy coming for crosses now....(thinks back to the days of Peter Mcdonnell!!)

Peter McDonnell, now there's a name to conjure with. I scored against him at the Chaddy End when I was Mascot.

Guest sheridans_world
Looks like the no smoking in public places law hasn't reached the far outpost that is Barrow, or does exile's case come up in court next week?! :grin:

He'd get done for speeding on his way to court :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Looks like the no smoking in public places law hasn't reached the far outpost that is Barrow, or does exile's case come up in court next week?! :grin:

Think you will find that i was within the law my good man <_<

It's actually 'enclosed' public spaces. Unless you're classing SW's sparkly new brolly as an enclosed space (which you can't, cos he paid 18 quid for a brolly with a hole in it :grin:), then it's all good!

Think you will find that i was within the law my good man <_<

I misread the smoke signals coming from the fishal site - I thought all football grounds were smoke-free!

So that's why you go to watch Southport. :wink: Did you produce a dossier for Shez following the Sandgrounders' 2-0 victory against the mighty Dale on Saturday? :shock:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1064000,00.html

Guest oa_exile
I meant to ask, how big was Gregan's arse looking on a scale from Huge to Collosal?

To be honest LL i am starting to loose faith in Gregan , starting off as he finished last season.

He did it for me when the winger turned him and left him for dead , :sign0094: he just turned around and looked at the other defenders and made NO effort to track back.

If this is the attitude Thompson and Stam at the back for me.

:rant.sml: Anyway Rant over , we will see <_<

No one has commented on my ultra-stylish yet somewhat retro track suit top :grin:

No... because to my reckoning it has been done before... remember brighton away, and my ultra stylish shell suit top from the season before...??? Or was everyone too busy looking at my mullet and super tight shorts... :shock:

Typical... I log on to see some pics of Barrow away... and all i get is S_W smiling mug.... he must be the new face of latics... god help us all! :wink: