Tonights commentary

Guest oa_exile
Pogs was practising his kicking with Crossley at half-time at Dale. He pulled up and signalled to Crossley that he needed to stop. I might be wide of the mark but I reckon he has a niggle.

..........or laddered his tights :grin:

We sound like we're playing some decent stuff and creating chances, Davies is looking very likely and dangerous. The defence sound like they're having a right mare at the moment, making lots of mistakes and getting beaten to challenges and headers.

Time for a pie then :grin:

Does it sound like a decent game? Are we stringing some passes together? Or is the commentator more interested in Mighty Atom?

Sounds a good game,but having seen the Barrow and Dale games and listening to this, i am slightly worried about the defence.Lets hope stam gets a run out in the second half

We sound like we're playing some decent stuff and creating chances, Davies is looking very likely and dangerous. The defence sound like they're having a right mare at the moment, making lots of mistakes and getting beaten to challenges and headers.

our defence making mistakes NEVER!