Latics Badges...

My Dad has seen the 1974 Latics badge/crest, and really wants it for the computer/phone. He's searched the Internet and asked aload of people, but cant seem to find it.

Just wondering of anyone had it on their computer or knew of any sites that may have it on.

My Dad has seen the 1974 Latics badge/crest, and really wants it for the computer/phone. He's searched the Internet and asked aload of people, but cant seem to find it.

Just wondering of anyone had it on their computer or knew of any sites that may have it on.

During my last trip to England, in 2003, I was burgled.

I returned home to discover that the thieves had stolen, some cufflinks, a radio cassette player, a clock and my 1973/74 Latics enamel badge.

If any of them are reading this.......maybe they can help you!!!!

Thai burglars are very selective!!!

Guest oa_exile
I don't like to disappoint :grin:

The one Mark has put up does NOT have gay ears though - much better - it actually looks like an owl! :wink:

Think your getting your feathers mixed up :wink:

1.jpg

Guest oa_exile
Maddog isn't the owl I posted and exile poster exactly the same (except colour) ????

I am sure the resident OWTB "Artist" will be more than happy to show you the difference Mark :grin:

Not sure my art work is called for as all the pictures are there....

But clearly the first owl is an artist's impression of a normally-eared owl.

The second is the one with the Mickey Mouse ears.

The third one is a penguin with a rubber glove on its head.

Diego's one is a real owl with an antelope disguise.

And the last is a picture of a real and normal owl!

End of :grin:

Edited by maddog

Guest oa_exile
The third one is a penguin with a rubber glove on its head.

End of :grin:

Well i hope your happy ! , my Lad is in tears here "Penguin with a rubber glove on its head" indeed :angry:

Quote :

Exile Junior "Dad , that Dog IS Mad , its obvious that's Feathers McGraw who was modelled on that Gay Owl on the Latics shirt of the 70's" :bigcry:

All posters are reminded that the Rules and Regulations clearly forbid homophobic abuse of the sensory organs of any species.

:yellowcard:

Hear hear.

Our lawyer's are watching and perhaps it is time to remind Members about GOALAREA - a Charitable Organisation set up earlier this Year to prevent such abuse which was being levelled against our homosexual feathered friends - and in particular that outrageously camp Chaddy The Owl.

Gay Owls Are Lovely. Avian Rear Entry's Ace.

Membership forms are available from myself and Stevie_J.

Hear hear.

Our lawyer's are watching and perhaps it is time to remind Members about GOALAREA - a Charitable Organisation set up earlier this Year to prevent such abuse which was being levelled against our homosexual feathered friends - and in particular that outrageously camp Chaddy The Owl.

Gay Owls Are Lovely. Avian Rear Entry's Ace.

Membership forms are available from myself and Stevie_J.

If i join and we get enough members will Mark make us a flag :grin: ........Any ideas for the GOAL AREA flag people...