Stuff about that transfer thingy

Anyone who has got latics world will hear Sheridans comments regarding the Kilkenny deal. When asked if the neil kilkenny deal is still on he says and i quote:

' I don't know, im hoping so, im just keeping quiet , i dont wanna say too much. When neil is here hopefully he will be here. Il talk about it more but in the meantime im just concentrating on what we have got. When/If he is here we can talk about him a bit more.'

A bit worrying since Bruce promised we could have him today and he only needed him to cover for the friendlyt on Tuesday sounds a load of :censored: . I think it has something to do with the fact that Ghaly is struggling to receive a work permit and they want to hold onto kilkenny in case it doesnt go through. Typical Bruce though making false promises and Sheridan seems to have been irritated by this in his interview! Fingers crossed!

Edited by oa_exile
Bad Language

Well the reason to be suspiscious is because the club were bragging about capturing kilkenny (and rightly so) but now they are saying that they dont know what the deal is. WHich suggests something has happened down the line. It has gone from a certain signing to unsure....thats why im a little worried...

Well the reason to be suspiscious is because the club were bragging about capturing kilkenny (and rightly so) but now they are saying that they dont know what the deal is. WHich suggests something has happened down the line. It has gone from a certain signing to unsure....thats why im a little worried...

Worried isn't what i'd say. Certainly it's a case of believing it when we see it like all things at BP. :huh:

Cough, cough. Pot calls the kettle... :shock:

I'd be interested to know what I said <_<

You on the other hand...

Anyway I just hope all this is sorted soon. If he is arriving I hope it's ASAP and if he isn't I hope we know very soon too. That way we can move on to the next target.

I'd be interested to know what I said <_<

You on the other hand...

Anyway I just hope all this is sorted soon. If he is arriving I hope it's ASAP and if he isn't I hope we know very soon too. That way we can move on to the next target.

The next target being?

Not a Chelsea Reserve by the sound of things either :wink:

Yes, thats correct.

Just been in the club for a photoshoot and was told that KK is at the training ground and they have not even had time to do anything with him yet for publicity, but he will be in this afternoon.

Woohoo !!!

As long as it's not going to turn into a Tevez saga.

Happy Days!!!!

Yes, thats correct.

Just been in the club for a photoshoot and was told that KK is at the training ground and they have not even had time to do anything with him yet for publicity, but he will be in this afternoon.

Woohoo !!!

Woohoo indeed! And a twit-twoo to you - thanks for the good news. :grin: