Who do you fancy in the next round?

Cos they got thumped by Hereford last night. Alarm bells must be ringing in cider drinking country, although they probably were before the season started.

That would be alarm bells ringing in the Somerset part of cider drinking country, rather than in the Herefordshire part. :grin:

http://www.cidermuseum.co.uk/

Palace away for me. Because we're due a result there and they are very beatable at the moment.

The lack of travelling time is also a factor... Barby at mine if we get them.

Lucky escape from the barby at yours for some of the more vulnerable fans. We wouldn't want anyone ending up face down, arse up in someone's garden water feature again, would we?

:biker::shakeit:

Awww if only hey?

I find myself looking for Yeovil's results, only to find that he's firing blanks,hehe!!!

I still luv him though!

That reminds me to open the sweepstake on how long it is before you add Mark Allott to your, "as seen with," photo album :wink: Perhaps a big longer than Stam, Pogs or Warney?

and so will you (twice)

Hey... there are a lot more than me now in Brizzle!!!

That would be ideal for a visit to the Kellaway Arms and a joint meeting of BOAST and BLAST!

As Diego would realise when they can't fit us all into the Kellaway before the game!

Seriously though... would like to go to the old ground before it is knocked down.... and i'm sure thousands of tics would love the trip on a tuesday night....

fellas??? anyone???

Hey... there are a lot more than me now in Brizzle!!!

As Diego would realise when they can't fit us all into the Kellaway before the game!

You've been pretty quiet recently, but I see you haven't lost your sense of humour. :grin:

BLAST! members have a special badge - would you like oafc_ok to get some made for BOAST? Although I think they would be expensive in such small numbers. :devilish:

You've been pretty quiet recently, but I see you haven't lost your sense of humour. :grin:

BLAST! members have a special badge - would you like oafc_ok to get some made for BOAST? Although I think they would be expensive in such small numbers. :devilish:

Yeah - apologies for the quietness - its called work!

I'm sure you definitely have a "Special Badge" Diego.... if I ever could describe the members of BLAST it would be as "Special" ....

.. anyway... that is just what oafc_ok has told you.... maybe he has defected again??? he cant be trusted...

Oh dear - yet another train being Highjacked by the BLAST v BOAST debate... sure there are a lot of confused newbies...