Hartlepool on the OWTB bus.

Yes, I have caved in under popular demand and changed the name as we never seem to bloody win on it!

But i am now going to do a coach to Hartlepool!

Leaving from The White Hart, more than likely on to the Grey Horse and off to Hartlepool!

With the obligatory stops on the way there and back.

Price will be £15, if you are interested let me know ASAP!

Regards

Beardy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... so all my lovely (and time consuming) efforts to get the one eye'd owl 'Beady Bus' flag made meant nothing!!!!!!!!! :angry: All because something stupid like we always loose when you do a Beardy Bus :mad:

Not at all matey!

The one eyed owl went down brilliantly!

Unsure.

1) Cant really afford it

2) I hate Hartlepool's ground.

I may just do what butter suggested and go, but just find a pub and stay there. If saturday is anything to go by, it'll be the better option.

If you get in as a junior and don't drink for the day and bring your own samdwiches and flask you'll be able to afford to cheer the boys on Rocky

Yes, I have caved in under popular demand and changed the name as we never seem to bloody win on it!

But i am now going to do a coach to Hartlepool!

Leaving from The White Hart, more than likely on to the Grey Horse and off to Hartlepool!

With the obligatory stops on the way there and back.

Price will be £15, if you are interested let me know ASAP!

Regards

Beardy

yes please Beardy....

4 please Beardy.

There will be myself, Alan Groves Perm, Neil Adams Headband & Lt. Pigeon.

Unfortunatley Nava is being a lightweight. Some excuse about girlfriends birthday. :grin:

Oh that girlfriend, i vaguely remember a slurry conversation regarding this mystery woman!

Are you sure he hasnt made her up?

What I want to know is Will it depart as early as it did on Saturday? I finnish my milk round at 7:30am normally, so it gave me less than an hour to get ready on Saturday. If it leaves after 9am then I'll be up for it and Scott will be up for it, my brother won't be, not sure on Wozza

beardy

thanks for replying to the message - tried replying back but you pm inbox is full (wots it like to be popular) Harrydowdsgreenshirt already beat me too it, but we might have one or two more, instead of Nava wimping out, hope there might be room let us know if you could

Guest M_OAFC

Yes please Beardy count me in. If I'm going to watch us lose I might as well have a pissed up day out to show for it

Edited by M_OAFC