Hartlepool on the OWTB bus.

Yes please Beardy count me in. If I'm going to watch us lose I might as well have a pissed up day out to show for it

I can never tell if your pissed or not!

You will have to start a fight with someone to prove the beer is working! :blush:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M_OAFC
I can never tell if your pissed or not!

You will have to start a fight with someone to prove the beer is working! :blush:

That can be arranged. Did you have anyone in mind?!!!

To be fair I can understand the confusion because I was absolutely rat arsed on the last Carlisle trip and the only sober bloke on the bus last Saturday!

The beer was actually going down really well and I fully expected to do my usual and stick around for a few back at The White Hart, maybe even town. But round about the time we arrived at that pub on the way back I suddenly got this shocker of a headache and actually started drinking lemonade!!!

I don't know what that was all about, never happened before. Must be getting old I reckon!

Still a good day out though but I'll have to make up for being a lightweight this time round. Keep up the good work regardless of what you want to call the bus.

I've been kidnapped :shock: by the other bus that was present on saturday, I shall return for forest,but the way things are going we will have more on international duty,it will be called off and we will all be at Walsall :wink:

I've been kidnapped :shock: by the other bus that was present on saturday, I shall return for forest,but the way things are going we will have more on international duty,it will be called off and we will all be at Walsall :wink:

No we wont Sav. We wont all be on it to walsall at all, seeing as about ten of us off it shall be in Wales getting very, very, very drunk.

Beardy. Stick Me down for a seat. I'll give you most of the money for it tomorrow.

Hı Beardy ıts Alan_Groves_Perm loggıng ın from very, very, very sunny Turkey. I wıll be back on terra*-fırma on Frıday mornıng. Bloody foreıgn keyboards wont let me log ın under my name so ı have logged ın under Kyles.

Notıced my good buddıes Harry Dowds Green Shırt and Neıl Adams Headband have booked me on for Saturday but ı wıll not be able to make ıt as my youngest (Ash) wıll be makıng hıs debut on Saturday mornıng for Dukınfıeld Town Under 9,s and ı would not mıss ıt for the world (although your bus ıs a very close second).

If ıt ıs ok wıth Harry and or Neıl to look after Lıeutenant Pıgeon ı wıll drop hım off at the pıck-up poınt cos he really wants to go. I wıll drıve up wıth Ash and follow you to the pub after the game.

Catch you all soon, must go my beer has nearly run out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hı Beardy ıts Alan_Groves_Perm loggıng ın from very, very, very sunny Turkey. I wıll be back on terra*-fırma on Frıday mornıng. Bloody foreıgn keyboards wont let me log ın under my name so ı have logged ın under Kyles.

Notıced my good buddıes Harry Dowds Green Shırt and Neıl Adams Headband have booked me on for Saturday but ı wıll not be able to make ıt as my youngest (Ash) wıll be makıng hıs debut on Saturday mornıng for Dukınfıeld Town Under 9,s and ı would not mıss ıt for the world (although your bus ıs a very close second).

If ıt ıs ok wıth Harry and or Neıl to look after Lıeutenant Pıgeon ı wıll drop hım off at the pıck-up poınt cos he really wants to go. I wıll drıve up wıth Ash and follow you to the pub after the game.

Catch you all soon, must go my beer has nearly run out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries mate, dont forget my fags will ya?

LOL

now worries lookingafter minogue(oops soory Lieutenant) - on sat mate - hope ash does well and wish all the best from his uncle G

No worries mate, dont forget my fags will ya?

LOL

Sorted Mr Beard Man (must admıt though they do have a strange arroma that doesn,t smell too legal but hey ho)

now worries lookingafter minogue(oops soory Lieutenant) - on sat mate - hope ash does well and wish all the best from his uncle G

Cheers the G Man, Kylıe ıs made up.

See you all ın the ground

Lee Hughes, wherever you may be .............................

What time are we leaving? And where from? as me and ScouseLatic are Beardybus :drinking::drinking45::drinking66: novices!

We will be meeting at 9am!

Either at the White Hart or the Grey Horse in Failsworth, whichever is easiest to get to!

We will be meeting at 9am!

Either at the White Hart or the Grey Horse in Failsworth, whichever is easiest to get to!

Where are you stopping off Beardy? I'm getting the train over and so it would be good to meet up with you lot again. You mentioned Bollington the other day but seeing as that is near Macclesfield, it would be a strange detour! B)

Billingham would make more sense!

Where are you stopping off Beardy? I'm getting the train over and so it would be good to meet up with you lot again. You mentioned Bollington the other day but seeing as that is near Macclesfield, it would be a strange detour! B)

Billingham would make more sense!

Thats what i said! :unsure:

I need to fond somewhere to stop, if you know of anywhere in Billingham, that would be great!

Thats what i said! :unsure:

I need to fond somewhere to stop, if you know of anywhere in Billingham, that would be great!

No idea what the pubs are like there but I'll do some research.

My train stops in Billingham so will I be ok for a lift to the ground from the Pub?

One thing though is that you are still about 20 miles away from Hartlepool. I know from experience that it takes a good half an hour to get to the ground from the Middlesbrough side (along the A689) and it is worse on matchdays as Hartlepool Town Centre is a right log-jam.