Taxi for Hughes!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hughes wanted to get really fit, he could run from the midlands..though it is a fairway and i would imagine if his missus had been playing - a - round he'd have putterin her place!

I'm sure he's coming here to win medals and will be desparate to win the title(ist!!)

I was going to mention a score of 2under!! but no way!!! (sry!) :disappointed::disappointed:

If Hughes wanted to get really fit, he could run from the midlands..though it is a fairway and i would imagine if his missus had been playing - a - round he'd have putterin her place!

I'm sure he's coming here to win medals and will be desparate to win the title(ist!!)

I was going to mention a score of 2under!! but no way!!! (sry!) :disappointed::disappointed:

When we get the BOAST bus operational from here in the South West we could pick him up on home match days! (If theres space of course). He may have been a major divot in the past but that shouldnt be a handicap.

It will take us a few hours to get back, thoses lucky people living in Oldham should get back home in one (Don't think that worked?!). Must remind the driver to take the dog-leg to the right onto the M5 on the way back.