Chasing the game again

2 fouls by sir sean of greganshire,result in 2 goals for them.

look on the bbc site at the stats,there killing us with 61% possesion.

i think a few need to stand up and be counted.

And we have had 3 shots to their 5, 0 on target to their 3. 'Nuff said. I'll still come back to listen to 2nd half though.

Interesting substitution 2 mins before half time - Wolfenden for Kalala

Kalala was injured in a challenge hence why he was subbed.

As for that great lumbering pillock that we brought down the M62, for someone with such experience, he has now gifted 2 goals in 2 games by way of the penalty spot.

It would appear he is fast becoming a liability and we are shipping goals for fun with him in the centre of our defence.

Also, prior to tonight, Accrington had scored 1 goal all season (on the opening day). 45 minutes against the Patron Saints Of Lost Causes and they double their tally!

As for that great lumbering pillock that we brought down the M62, for someone with such experience, he has now gifted 2 goals in 2 games by way of the penalty spot.

It would appear he is fast becoming a liability and we are shipping goals for fun with him in the centre of our defence.

Also, prior to tonight, Accrington had scored 1 goal all season (on the opening day). 45 minutes against the Patron Saints Of Lost Causes and they double their tally!

Gregan started to become a liability last season. We NEVER listen to what other fans tell us about ex-players, seems they may have been right! Losing Haining is proving costly.

That explains the substitution.

I really didn't think we'd miss Will Haining with Thompson & Gregan around. How wrong can you be? :cry:

Gregan started to become a liability last season. We NEVER listen to what other fans tell us about ex-players, seems they may have been right! Losing Haining is proving costly.

I work with two Leeds blokes. Neither could understand why they let Gregan go and reckoned we had a class act. I'll be having words. :angry:

Whens the last time we won when conceeded a goal first? I know it wasnt last year..

Gotta feeling it was Blackpool at home season before last. 0-1 down and won 3-1 with Beckett hat-trick.

Two quotes from tonight's commentators

"Crossley's come off his line for it. He'll get a nose bleed if he comes much further"

"Gregan's looking very clumsy again. That's another free kick."