New Scoreboard

I can guarentee i am NEVER seen in public without my head on, unlike a few other mascots i could mention.

Im afraid i will be forced to wear the big boots again this year. I was looking at getting some "special boots" done, but they would cost the best part of £500 (which i aint got).

I still finished 4th last year though in them. I will give it a good go again.

I will know on the day who are the best bets. I will get a message to yo uon the day somehow, but probably through Beardy (who is coming down with me).

I appreciated the previous occasion when your head was replaced before being spotted by young eyes. :curtains:

Thanks for arranging the tip - if we win enough we might be able to contribute towards some of those "special boots".

Any "special boot" sponsors out there? :mmm:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was feeling the ill effects of that funny smelling redbull i had drank 3 litres of :blink: If you ask me i think Beardy put some "alkihol" in it.

Hangus and me had a few words on the pitch. I wasnt too impressed by the fact that he punched me in the face trying to show off.

I made a comment along the lines of "attempt that again and i will wait for you in the changing rooms and sort it out there".

I also left him a message on Monday much to the same effect and i got the most grovveling apology possible back from him assuring me he would never do it again.

:grin:

you mascots seem a tetchy bunch! always seem to be confrontations - is it because you are all rabid fans or is it the 'red bull'

good luck in the race, and don't let up in the final stretch

:grin:

you mascots seem a tetchy bunch! always seem to be confrontations - is it because you are all rabid fans or is it the 'red bull'

good luck in the race, and don't let up in the final stretch

its always the red bull.......i know my jd and red bull made me feel slightly inhebriated against carlisle, but it must have been the red bull!!

hahaha!

Its nothing to do with the redbull, honestly.

I have had "scuffles" with other mascots when absolutley NO alcohol has passed my lips.

I just think i have to up hold the name of the club for the fans, and any mascot trying to disrespect the club or fans will feel my wrath. :angry:

Some of them start out as a bit of fun, then end up getting a little out of hand (like Blackpool last year).

As for the race, i will always give 110% in a race, and when i stop doing that i think its time to retire.

Its nothing to do with the redbull, honestly.

I have had "scuffles" with other mascots when absolutley NO alcohol has passed my lips.

I just think i have to up hold the name of the club for the fans, and any mascot trying to disrespect the club or fans will feel my wrath. :angry:

Some of them start out as a bit of fun, then end up getting a little out of hand (like Blackpool last year).

As for the race, i will always give 110% in a race, and when i stop doing that i think its time to retire.

ha ha, keep up the good work, and as i said before good luck in the race

we should have mascot mic to hear the muffled insults, all we see are giant fluffy animals with permanent smiles squaring off