New Scoreboard

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL the one on the Official site has changed since we first read the link.

Ackey, no apology from me ;) My post that said who says were getting the one in the picture was directed at others who they look like its west hams or aston villas so nerrrrr :p

Of course im the real chaddy. How dare you suggest such a thing :shock:

If it was Chappie who told me how the hell woul di know what he had actually said? He talks broken biscuits and balls all the time.

I do like the bit about AV supply on the back though :grin:

Trust me, its the old Villa one. When do i give false info?....besides when i say im good at football :blush:

Were the hell is the cable comms stand? Is that Rocky Road? Isnt Chaddy called Target or something like that? Whatever happened to Main, Ford, Chaddy End and Rocky Rd. People do like to complicate things (step forward Mr Hardy).....

Were the hell is the cable comms stand? Is that Rocky Road? Isnt Chaddy called Target or something like that? Whatever happened to Main, Ford, Chaddy End and Rocky Rd. People do like to complicate things (step forward Mr Hardy).....

Chaddy is Detect All. Rocky is Cable Comms. Horners is Main and NSM is Ford. It's called sponsorship and much needed money for the club.

Of course im the real chaddy. How dare you suggest such a thing :shock:

Chaddy, I'm your biggest fan....well after my two grandchildren, but what about last Saturday? The team was abysmal but you let Hangus the Monkey make you look like a turkey! What was the problem - are you suffering from that bird 'flu? :grin:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Just like "Ford" it's called sponsorship and is one of the ways to reduce the Club's debt. It's the same reason we have the Emirates and Fraser Eagle stadia.

I was feeling the ill effects of that funny smelling redbull i had drank 3 litres of :blink: If you ask me i think Beardy put some "alkihol" in it.

Hangus and me had a few words on the pitch. I wasnt too impressed by the fact that he punched me in the face trying to show off.

I made a comment along the lines of "attempt that again and i will wait for you in the changing rooms and sort it out there".

I also left him a message on Monday much to the same effect and i got the most grovveling apology possible back from him assuring me he would never do it again.

Just as proof, Beardy has seen the text he sent me. :grin:

I think he realised he would be seeing me sooner than expected at Huntingdon on the 7th October.

Will you and your family be coming down to Huntingdon like usual? Its always great to see you there cheering me on.

Guest oa_exile
Just listen to your big freindly owl.........

It is Villa's old scoreboard.

End of subject :wink:

Stood next to that Damned Owl last night and not even an "Ta wit ta woo" from him on the subject <_<

* Note to self - Torture the Owl next time ya see him :grin: *

I think he realised he would be seeing me sooner than expected at Huntingdon on the 7th October.

Will you and your family be coming down to Huntingdon like usual? Its always great to see you there cheering me on.

We'll be there, so keep your head on in public at all times. Will you have to wear your big boots or will you have a sporting chance by wearing that newly designed outfit incorporating trainers?

If you get any tips on which ringer is likely to be your biggest challenger, please send me a PM.

I can guarentee i am NEVER seen in public without my head on, unlike a few other mascots i could mention.

Im afraid i will be forced to wear the big boots again this year. I was looking at getting some "special boots" done, but they would cost the best part of £500 (which i aint got).

I still finished 4th last year though in them. I will give it a good go again.

I will know on the day who are the best bets. I will get a message to yo uon the day somehow, but probably through Beardy (who is coming down with me).