Have your say at the Q & A Evening.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THere are still tickets available for the "Meet the Players" on Tuesday evening.

Shez, Corney/Hardy and Kilkenny will be there, so you can have your say on how the season has started.

For further details, PM me, or drop an email to Stu Vose.

Q & A Night!

Cheers

Beardy

im busy with my kids tuesday or i would have gone,cant get out of it.

however i think these get togethers are just a back slapping night,as no one ever stands up and says it how it is do they.

i hope someone does though as i think a few questions need answering as to what is going wrong at the moment.

Mr Coco

Would you like to come to this evening ? I have just obtained sponsorship for your ticket if your interested???

We do need to have some people on the night to ask questions, and I'm sure coco would

but would you ????

There is only 50 tickets for this evening, last few left.

its your night

I hope people dont just pussy foot about and all say "i'm sure it'll come together in time."

Questions such as why Trotman didnt start after being superb at accrington and why he is the only one who looks like scoring when we get a set peice.

What the hell difference and what is the need for a club captain and a team captain?

Why now Taylor had been found out by every single manager in this league that he's not naturally left footed, is he still be played there and expected to do on par with how he did last season?

Why are we hoofing it up to the front two, when they are up against 6'2 defenders who'll win every ball in the air all afternoon.

Why does Eardley do that same move every week. Pass to Liddell. Receives it back then aimlessly hoofs it up. He'd do it 5 times in a game if it wasnt for those in the Lookers yelling at him to pass it to feet.

Guest sheridans_world
Got SkyPlus? Do a remote record from your Sky account on their website. Providing your box is on standby like :wink:

I knew there was a good reason i should have sorted that out. Been sat on my Aris not doing that for ages, wonder if i can instruct my brother to record it :wink: what time does it start?

I knew there was a good reason i should have sorted that out. Been sat on my Aris not doing that for ages, wonder if i can instruct my brother to record it :wink: what time does it start?

it wont be on yet, as they will have to edit it etc.

Ill let you know when its being broadcast!