lee hughes

got a good reception today, much better than i thought. senor coconut obviously hasnt got a big a mouth as i thought. near enough standing ovation, well done tics, the only bright spot in a really black day.

rather surprised the southend fans didnt give him more stick tho, although had he scored im sure they would have voiced their thoughts of him

he looked good at hartlepool, i think he will link better with rickets though, feeding off rickett's passes. He didnt get booed at Hartlepool either, and thats away, which i was suprised about! I guess no-one cares!

Mr Coco does he never wastes an opportunity to have a dig or a side swipe.

I was very pleased to see him make his home debut in blue today.

Mr Coco does he never wastes an opportunity to have a dig or a side swipe.

I was very pleased to see him make his home debut in blue today.

Exile noticed Mr coco leaving ten minute's early today. :wink:

Hughesy made some good touches. Though lumping it up to him when he had yet another defender who towers above him in height is absolutely useless.

I was pleased with Hughes's appearance on the pitch and you could see he had played at a higher level as his little touches and layoffs weren't being picked up by those around him.

I only have 1 issue.....And that is Oldham fans chanting "Hughesey, Hughesey" personally, those words stick in my throat after 1994 and I could NEVER sing them for Mark Hughes was here and I cannot do it now Lee Hughes is here.

Guest oa_exile
Exile noticed Mr coco leaving ten minute's early today. :wink:

Believe me, he didn't.

Can i just clarify this :blink: I made a tongue in cheek comment to Luke as a bald headed guy was leaving early ^_^ "Bets that's Coco" :grin:

If you say you didnt leave early Coco then I believe you , BTW *cough* saw plenty of other faces leaving early though <_<

Can i just clarify this :blink: I made a tongue in cheek comment to Luke as a bald headed guy was leaving early ^_^ "Bets that's Coco" :grin:

If you say you didnt leave early Coco then I believe you , BTW *cough* saw plenty of other faces leaving early though <_<

You told Frankly as well. I thought you were being serious :grin::shock:

Pulling of the leg :angry::angry: Like you did with Wardle and your text that you'd already left the ground :wink:

me being one of them!

To be fair to you Danny. 5 minute's into the 2nd half and then you saying, just 2 more minute's took a fair old amount before you lot finally upped sticks. You werent even in the pub when we got there after the game. :blink:

Guest oa_exile
You told Frankly as well. I thought you were being serious :grin::shock:

Pulling of the leg :angry::angry: Like you did with Wardle and your text that you'd already left the ground :wink:

If your sitting near to the Exile you need to be on the ball young Luke :tongue1:

Guest sheridans_world
I only have 1 issue.....And that is Oldham fans chanting "Hughesey, Hughesey" personally, those words stick in my throat after 1994 and I could NEVER sing them for Mark Hughes was here and I cannot do it now Lee Hughes is here.

Get Over It

Guest sheridans_world
i agree with L4e, even when we had the other player with the same name it was wrong so wrong to chant that name, made me feel sick....im sure there will be a new chant once he starts banging them in, just hope this one doesnt stick!

Dont mean to double post Chickers but

GET OVER IT

He looked real class, and in a few games he'll be making something out of those times where a little trick in the box might have bought him a chance.

I completely agree and he think he knew he had a good game as well cos he seemed to be pretty shocked to learn he was being subsituted