I wonder.

He was to Oldham!!

Exactly Chickers! And every club he'd been with previously, it took him 2yrs each time to gain success....history repeating itself at Tranmere?

But Ronnie wasn't a relatively new manager, and showed no intention of learning new tricks. Shez is still learning.

Anyway Mads....cheers for taking it as another chance of having a pop at Ronnie, rather than what it was meant to be....a point made to Coco to ask for him and any other doubters to support Shez.

PS Speaking of learning, Shez keeps telling us he's learnt a lot from last season. Whatever it is, it can currently be written on a postage stamp. Got every faith he'll learn from this current situation though....and if he doesn't, then we go down a route no-one wants.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Exactly Chickers! And every club he'd been with previously, it took him 2yrs each time to gain success....history repeating itself at Tranmere?

That shouldn't be in the plural though should it BB?

He was only at Rotherham before us (except a brief caretaker stint at Tranmere) 1997 - 2005.

And it took him 3 seasons to get promotion by the way. :) Not a two season plan then.

97/98 9th in 4th Division

98/99 Lost in play offs

99/00 Runners up.

00/01 Runners up again

So thats a 1 year plan laterly and a 3 year before that, where did this 2 year deal come in :lol:

That shouldn't be in the plural though should it BB?

He was only at Rotherham before us (except a brief caretaker stint at Tranmere) 1997 - 2005.

And it took him 3 seasons to get promotion by the way. :) Not a two season plan then.

97/98 9th in 4th Division

98/99 Lost in play offs

99/00 Runners up (Promotion ya mean)

00/01 Runners up again (Promotion ya mean)

So thats a 1 year plan laterly and a 3 year before that, where did this 2 year deal come in :lol:

Fair enough...had thought he was only at Rotherham 2yrs before promotion from the bottom rung. 2 promotions in 4yrs though :wink:

To be honest, the two yr thing stems from what it's previously taken teams to get out of this division, on average. Building over them to get up. Without disruption, who knows what may have happened last season....maybe we'd have been Scunny. Not one person can say.

Anyway, old arguments.....getting back to what my point is.....the s.h.i.t.e trigger happy attitude to Moore IMO was wrong, Coco knows it and it shouldn't be what's good for one, is good for the other.

I think Coco may be on to something in one respect only. If Sheridan wasn't a club legend, he would undoubtedly be getting more stick from a certain number of fans. Those who can't see past the last/next game, boo their own players, never go to away games (or if they do, get so pissed they miss the match) and are fortunately too :censored: ing stupid to be able to use the internet.

Edited by garcon

The question is - is this one of those rare occasions?

for wot it`s worth.i have every confidence in shez to get the squad to turn things round......no doubts whatsoever.......2/3 weeks from now, this topic will be forgotten.

not blind faith.......just a sure fact.

relax everyone...........