sorry pal but you're making no sense at all! I was correcting your mis-interpretation of another posters comments. Just wondering if you actually bother read other people's posts properly.

Lol...sorry but what part of it don't you understand??? Is very easy....

QUOTE(laticsmad @ Oct 8 2007, 15:14 PM)

Spot on about eyres, Adams and Holden they had no more pace than liddel has or had. They had a trick or two and could turn a defender inside out thus creating a huge amount of space and beating their defender.

REPLY: And there we have it.....Lids doesn't even have that.

In other words.....as you said..."eyres, Adams and Holden.....had a trick or two".....hence my reply.....

"And there we have it.....Lids doesn't even have that."

Ie. Lids....doesn't even had a trick or two!!

My god....was that really so difficult to understand? Maybe you should "bother read other people's posts properly"

Edited by boundaryblue80

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...sorry but what part of it don't you understand??? Is very easy....

QUOTE(laticsmad @ Oct 8 2007, 15:14 PM)

Spot on about eyres, Adams and Holden they had no more pace than liddel has or had. They had a trick or two and could turn a defender inside out thus creating a huge amount of space and beating their defender.

REPLY: And there we have it.....Lids doesn't even have that.

In other words.....as you said..."eyres, Adams and Holden.....had a trick or two".....hence my reply.....

"And there we have it.....Lids doesn't even have that."

Ie. Lids....doesn't even had a trick or two!!

My god....was that really so difficult to understand? Maybe you should "bother read other people's posts properly"

Thanks for explaining yourself so clearly THIS time. Maybe next time you will explain yourself properly the first time! :wink:

Edited by laticsmad