Leeds Fan In The Home End

Guest AMO

Guest amoweb
No excuess for the idoits to be in our end! They still had tickets left.

I dont condone violence, but they deserved a smack.

There seemed to be plenty of seats in RRE with the rest of the Leeds Scum.

I dont condone violence, but they deserved a smack.

There seemed to be plenty of seats in RRE with the rest of the Leeds Scum.

Around 900 empty seats in the RRE. If they got a smack it was their own fault. If the Leeds end was full then I guess it is understandable but whilst there were vacant seats in the RRE they only have themselves to blame.

Around 900 empty seats in the RRE. If they got a smack it was their own fault. If the Leeds end was full then I guess it is understandable but whilst there were vacant seats in the RRE they only have themselves to blame.

Even then, they are asking for it if they go in a home end!

If they keep quiet and don't antagonize people then if the RRE was full I wouldn't mind, I had to do it at Blackpool away last year when we sold out 20 mins before kick off.

If they keep quiet and dont anatgonize people then you wouldnt notice them.....unless they are wearing colours of course:P

I had about 6 near me one right behind me , and a couple to the left when they scored one of them was straight on the pitch and ran for his life. See a few near the paddock army celebating aswell, behind the stewards of course. Was expecting some trouble tonight but wasnt too bad.

KTF

disappointed: You know what, I've just got in from the match (after severalteen beers) so excuse my ramblings, but, I've just watched a great game of football, between two teams, very evenly matched, and we get beaten in the last minute of extra time by a great substitution, an opportunist goal, and I read this tripe!. I've supported the 'tics' for many, many years now and when I read this thread I know exactly why I decided it was best that my lad (8) didn't come tonight. Some of the posts (I guess these are probably junior) members of this forum come out with are....well............

"There were a few in the executive box.....the club pisses me off doing that....." Yes they were Leeds fans tonight, but they sponsor that box EVERY match throughout the season, i.e. money into Oldham Athletic EVERY game, not just the Leeds game EVERY game. (Corporate Sponsorship by a Leeds supporter with a business in Oldham).

"They deserve a smack" - OAFC 0000 - If you wanna smack people join a martial arts club (one of our moderators can advise)....OUR club doesn't need it, and nobody deserves a smack during, or as a result of a game of football.

"Exactly ... no doubt we'd get the same treatment if we did that at ER" - yes you would Discopants, but, you wouldn't do it would you Kelly, nor would anybody with a sane mind, especially at Ellan Rd. Home ends are for home fans, I think you'll find that any yorkies in the chaddy or other parts of the ground were probably in there because they had tickets via mates, live locally, so could get tickets. If they could have been in with ther own fans I'm damned sue they would have been

Banter is banter and that is how it should be, turn the other cheek, it's a game. KTF, we can do it, You know we can do it, the blues are goin up!

Yours in football,

Diggle.

disappointed: You know what, I've just got in from the match (after severalteen beers) so excuse my ramblings, but, I've just watched a great game of football, between two teams, very evenly matched, and we get beaten in the last minute of extra time by a great substitution, an opportunist goal, and I read this tripe!. I've supported the 'tics' for many, many years now and when I read this thread I know exactly why I decided it was best that my lad (8) didn't come tonight. Some of the posts (I guess these are probably junior) members of this forum come out with are....well............

"There were a few in the executive box.....the club pisses me off doing that....." Yes they were Leeds fans tonight, but they sponsor that box EVERY match throughout the season, i.e. money into Oldham Athletic EVERY game, not just the Leeds game EVERY game. (Corporate Sponsorship by a Leeds supporter with a business in Oldham).

"They deserve a smack" - OAFC 0000 - If you wanna smack people join a martial arts club (one of our moderators can advise)....OUR club doesn't need it, and nobody deserves a smack during, or as a result of a game of football.

"Exactly ... no doubt we'd get the same treatment if we did that at ER" - yes you would Discopants, but, you wouldn't do it would you Kelly, nor would anybody with a sane mind, especially at Ellan Rd. Home ends are for home fans, I think you'll find that any yorkies in the chaddy or other parts of the ground were probably in there because they had tickets via mates, live locally, so could get tickets. If they could have been in with ther own fans I'm damned sue they would have been

Banter is banter and that is how it should be, turn the other cheek, it's a game. KTF, we can do it, You know we can do it, the blues are goin up!

Yours in football,

Diggle.

you have just contradicted yourself by saying home ends are for home fans,so there really cant be any excuse for away fans being in those ends.

the directors box is different matter.

im 40 years old and if an away fan was in the close vicinity to me and my son and wasnt behaving i would rightly smack him one.

if people had turned the other cheek when we got promoted years ago by beating sheff wednesday there would have been a blood bath.20 or so wednesday fans in the bottom of the chaddy end punching anybody that moved.women and children.

i suggest you dont drink as many beers next time,lol

Guest amoweb

Yours in football,

Diggle.

What a drunken load of rubbish. Best place to go after "severalteen" beers is straight to bed. Not on here make a total prat of yourself.

Yours in football,

Diggle.

What a prat! I think next time you drink so much you go to bed sonny.

The crap you spout about the executive box is crazy. Those leeds fans aren't renting that box every week mate! your having a laugh! there would of been plenty of takers for that box other than leeds fans. and even if there wasn't its wrong. it the club putting money ahead of respect and common sense. I don't think sitting in the home end we should be subjected to :censored: like that in what is actually are own end. they are just dabgled out of reach.

If you and yourlad can't handle abit of football naughtyness then it is best you stay away.

pish.....modern football fans....

your not the only one that has been coming for years.....also to suggest you was right not to bring your kid is laughable. you acting like there was a full scale riot...ha ha idiot

Is it me or is football watched by a load of middle of the road politicaly correct arse holes these days.....

Few prats of their lot about. My Uncle a genuine Leeds fan unwilling to pay the Leeds away day members price went in the Chaddy, kept quiet and went home. It was me who had to deal with the text abuse later :angry:

Why. Every single time. Why?

...and I think this is why the majority of those Leeds fans were in our end. What is it? £32 for an away membership. Plus paying to get in. If this is a game of few ones you go to then you could conceivabley be paying £50 to watch last nights game otherwise.

There didn't seem too many anywhere near me.

NB. I've never had a problem with away fans renting the "Executive Boxes", it's money into the club and the more interest in the boxes the more we can charge (in the future). Are we really that bothered about people cheering for their team?

...and I think this is why the majority of those Leeds fans were in our end. What is it? £32 for an away membership. Plus paying to get in. If this is a game of few ones you go to then you could conceivabley be paying £50 to watch last nights game otherwise.

There didn't seem too many anywhere near me.

NB. I've never had a problem with away fans renting the "Executive Boxes", it's money into the club and the more interest in the boxes the more we can charge (in the future). Are we really that bothered about people cheering for their team?

No cheering is fine....giving the v's and asking our fans out.....kind of wrong isnt it.....

Persaonlly I wouldnt accept it from a leeds fan sat next to me so why is it ok just because they are behind a piece of plastic and up in the air ??

Going off your theory of it being more money so its ok, then maybe we should let the leeds fans in the chaddy, more money isnt it.....

There were several groups of Leeds fans sat in the Main Stand last night. They were silent until they scored and it was only then that we noticed they were there. I have been told there was some trouble at the RRE end of the MS at the end of the game. Don't know if this is true though.

No cheering is fine....giving the v's and asking our fans out.....kind of wrong isnt it.....

Persaonlly I wouldnt accept it from a leeds fan sat next to me so why is it ok just because they are behind a piece of plastic and up in the air ??

Going off your theory of it being more money so its ok, then maybe we should let the leeds fans in the chaddy, more money isnt it.....

Being honest, I didn't see them giving the v's or 'asking our fans out'. And yes, that isn't the behaviour you would expect in an executive box, from either home or away fans. Anyone performing such actions should not be allowed back into the boxes again.

However, this should not stop us from renting a seperate part of the ground to home/away areas to away fans. Because it IS more money to the club, and we aren't rolling in it.

Being honest, I didn't see them giving the v's or 'asking our fans out'. And yes, that isn't the behaviour you would expect in an executive box, from either home or away fans. Anyone performing such actions should not be allowed back into the boxes again.

However, this should not stop us from renting a seperate part of the ground to home/away areas to away fans. Because it IS more money to the club, and we aren't rolling in it.

If you didnt see it, you didnt see it. But that defo 100% happened, saw it with my own eyes!

Im not like the majority of latics fans who totally dont understand the postion of the club. But I do also understand that that the revenue generated from the executive box is nowhere near enough to warrant putting those fans in there last night. Like I said, just out of respect to our own fans we shouldnt be doing it.

You might claim its a seperate part of the ground but it just simply isnt.

Guest amoweb
Is it me or would it be :censored: sat in the home end. Having to keep quiet even when you score, not being able to sing, cant let any hit of excitement passion out when you score + having to watch all your away fans singing and having a good time, i cant understand why anyone would want to do that.

Wouldnt have been so bad if they had kept quiet, but they didnt they jumped up and rubbed our noses in it when they scored, everyone of them deserved a slap.