Good Luck

Guest sheridans_world
To all those involved in the game tomorrow against the Netterriers may I wish you the best of luck and let's hope it is the first win of a super double tomorrow.

Alan

Cheers! :chubb::comeon:

Cheers Alan.

Hopefully the first of many OWTB games to come... if you want to send Dux down to watch me, I understand. I can take the pressure. It is a gift after all! :lol::getmecoat:

I think he has seen enough people who run round like headless chickens!

Thanks. Hopefully we wont be needing the luck but we'll see :)

Hehe, it's a good job I'm not a 'hands-on' manager. We'd need loooooooooads of luck then! :grin:

PS: SW has asked me to bring a kit in case of drop-outs. I don't have a kit. We'd be better with fewer players anyway!

Edited by maddog

LOL... erm, thats only half a kit dear, shorts are compulsary too ;)

One of you lucky members are going to have to put up with me throughout the game, I'll tag along with someone if thats ok as Im coming on my own and dont want to be sat like a billy watching the game

LOL... erm, thats only half a kit dear, shorts are compulsary too ;)

One of you lucky members are going to have to put up with me throughout the game, I'll tag along with someone if thats ok as Im coming on my own and dont want to be sat like a billy watching the game

You're very welcome to sit with me and SW....

Promise I'll wear pants! :grin:

Guest sheridans_world
Dave, in case you haven’t met Maddog, just look for the beautiful long flowing hair that looks like it has been freshly done by a top fashion stylist, and she will be beside him

I just never knew, i didnt think you cared so much :bigcry:

On another note, damn glad my hair looks like its been freshly done by a top fashion stylist, cos i aint had it cut since Janurary! Who needs a hairdresser!!

Edited by sheridans_world

I just never knew, i didnt think you cared so much :bigcry:

On another note, damn glad my hair looks like its been freshly done by a top fashion stylist, cos i aint had it cut since Janurary! Who needs a hairdresser!!

Good job you are a bloke, and therefore don't get split ends.

I think Ive met Maddog before but didnt realise who it was until afterwards. Fans fixture after the game with Wardle by anychance? I was stood with you both for a while and had no idea who you were :huh:

Yes, that was me and SW! We should have said something really, but we're just really unfriendly like that :wink:!

lol Its ok, Ive met S_W last time we played at the Clayton against OWTBs for OASIS. I should have probably introduced myself anyway but I was still a bit in awe after the game. Oh well, I'll make sure I introduce myself properly tomorrow lol

In awe of me?! :grin:

Just to add my own Good Luck. Remember folks, there's only one way to hurt them, get round the back.

Or failing that, just give them a big boot :wink:

Glory lies behind the door. Have the courage to reach for the handle.

What have you been taking today lad?