oh noooooooooooooo

What absolute dross! With hard away fixtures coming up, it's looking like a long season of struggle for us.

Let's see

Crossley - Over the hill, not impressed. In my opinion, a bad signing.

Allott - NEVER re-sign players. In my opinion, a bad signing.

Ricketts - Washed up has been. In my opinion, a bad signing.

Hughes - Unfit, ex-con. In my opinion, a bad signing.

Davies - Lively prospect in the right squad. In my opinion, a decent signing.

Kalala - See Davies.

We lost three very good players in the close season and two/three decent squad players and have not replaced them with any quality whatsoever!

Sorry Shez, but no blind faith from me and, I suspect, the directors will be of the same opinion if we haven't improved by the New Year.

Guest sheridans_world
What absolute dross! With hard away fixtures coming up, it's looking like a long season of struggle for us.

Let's see

Kalala - See Davies.

We lost three very good players in the close season and two/three decent squad players and have not replaced them with any quality whatsoever!

Sorry Shez, but no blind faith from me and, I suspect, the directors will be of the same opinion if we haven't improved by the New Year.

rubbish

Let's see

Kalala - See Davies.

I heard that ricketts had a very good game!

Guest sheridans_world
I heard that ricketts had a very good game!

He did, Kalala wasnt in it today, i give that but the rest of what he has said is rubbish. If you see the games, you see the intelligence of the players that are on the pitch, you see the chances that are created, i dont know how many shots went off target today, they'll start going in, 35 games left yet, i wouldnt start paniking until Jan.

Shame so called 'fans' dont think the same.

Shez got us to the play offs last season, without any loyalty to him because he is a legend he should be given until Jan at the earliest.

Ricketts did play well!! The problem is not ricketts or davies its the utter :censored: crosses and total lack of decent through balls!!!

Crossley - he has been fine....alright signing

Allott - Awful signing! Produces little of use...I still can work out what he brings to the side...

Ricketts - Did you go today ?

Hughes - We havent seen him??? How the hell can you judge him!

Davies - Agreed, good signing..

Kalala - good signing...

Edited by oafc0000

Let's see

Kalala - See Davies.

I see you went today then by the time of your post ...

Guest sheridans_world
My Apologies ... clock on me computer`s playing up :blush:

No no, you're right about Murrayzmint, I just wasnt about to repost the whole reply on another thread again, wasnt in reply to your post as such!

Edited by sheridans_world

"Absolute dross" was my response to the result today. Obviously I didn't go to the match. In fact, I haven't been to a game for 12 months because I am too ill to travel.

I am entitled to my opinion on the signings, as is everybody else.

Also, I do not advocate changing managers at the drop of a hat. I don't want Shez to be sacked, I would prefer long-term stability. In the climate of today's football world, it is my opinion that, come the New Year, his position will probably be in danger if he has not turned things round.

I said early season that I did not think promotion was on the cards, I still don't. I also said that next season would be a good possibility if we keep the team intact, with a few more additions. My opinion hasn't changed.

Guest sheridans_world
"Absolute dross" was my response to the result today. Obviously I didn't go to the match. In fact, I haven't been to a game for 12 months because I am too ill to travel.

I am entitled to my opinion on the signings, as is everybody else.

Also, I do not advocate changing managers at the drop of a hat. I don't want Shez to be sacked, I would prefer long-term stability. In the climate of today's football world, it is my opinion that, come the New Year, his position will probably be in danger if he has not turned things round.

I said early season that I did not think promotion was on the cards, I still don't. I also said that next season would be a good possibility if we keep the team intact, with a few more additions. My opinion hasn't changed.

So look on the brightside until then, people who cant, or wont come to games often have an agenda.

Positivity before negativity eh ?

Guest sheridans_world
No agenda from me.

I would come to every home game if I could - winning or losing - as I did when I lived in the area. It's hard to stay positive when watching the Vidiprinter. :angry:

This may be true, i know how hard it is BUT How are we (who can go every week) supposed to convey everyones support who cant make it when they are being negative :grin:

I dont just sing for me, i sing for ALL fans!