That's where you are wrong. It's irrelevant who or where they are or what the league position is. What is relevant is the Sunday night before a Tuesday match. A couple of quiet ones fair play, dancing around and generally making a threepenny bit of himself is not. My wife said to me 'Who does he think he is? If they are like that it's no wonder you're not winning.'

That's where you are wrong. It's irrelevant who or where they are or what the league position is. What is relevant is the Sunday night before a Tuesday match. A couple of quiet ones fair play, dancing around and generally making a threepenny bit of himself is not. My wife said to me 'Who does he think he is? If they are like that it's no wonder you're not winning.'

I do get what you're saying Footy68, but to be honest, we know KK loves himself and is a bit full of himself. After a few shandy's it wouldn't surprise me if he's being the big "I am".....drunk or not.

I do get what you're saying Footy68, but to be honest, we know KK loves himself and is a bit full of himself. After a few shandy's it wouldn't surprise me if he's being the big "I am".....drunk or not.

nowt wrong with going out celebrating a win or drowning the sorrows after a defeat on a saturday.

but like has been sad sunday night before a midweek game, a few sherberts is ok.but not getting out ya box and dad dancing.

it again goes back to how easy it was to ditch dowies fitness regime wich the players stuck to.

KK has always seemed pretty sensible in the many times he's been spotted out in Oldham and Royton. He's generally only ever on J20's.

Shame the same cant be said for Chris Taylor who's regularly off his face and making himself look like a tool in Tokyo's. Shame really as he seems alright when he's sober(ish) in Maloneys only a few hours previous!

Thing is though - they stick within the rules the club gives them and until they break one of those rules drinking on a night they shouldnt. Then there's nothing that can be done about it.

I think it is exactly relevant who you are and what your league position is. I don't see anyone complaining about your average punter having a few too many of a Sunday, even though he or she might have work Monday morning. I also think that the players deserve to be able to make their drinking mistakes (if they are mistakes) without t'internet coming alive with...the sound of online grassing, for want of a better phrase.

I've seen lots of people explain our poor run in lots of different ways, but I reckon this is the first time our crappy results have been put down to one player being on the sauce. Actually, on that very subject, if we win tonight and KK gets a hatrick, will you write something about how you reckon Sunday's lushness brought Tuesday's glory? We haven't even played yet, but as far as you're concerned, KK's drinking is responsible for the result. Preposterous.

KK has always seemed pretty sensible in the many times he's been spotted out in Oldham and Royton. He's generally only ever on J20's.

Shame the same cant be said for Chris Taylor who's regularly off his face and making himself look like a tool in Tokyo's. Shame really as he seems alright when he's sober(ish) in Maloneys only a few hours previous!

Thing is though - they stick within the rules the club gives them and until they break one of those rules drinking on a night they shouldnt. Then there's nothing that can be done about it.

other than changing the rules, but then shez may appear a hyppocrite. hes not strong enough to have the do as i say not as i do attitude with lidds, greegs etcetera. ive even heard lidds call him 'john' in interviews.

Going out Sunday before a Tuesday night game ?

Dont see a problem myself.....The original post was put up at 11:30pm .....how out of it could he had been ?? Pinch of salt taken here for me.....

I wonder if the original post would of happened if we had won ?

Edited by oafc0000

I totally agree. After the Swansea game, in which, IIRC, KK was injured, someone posted that they had seen him out in Royton. Then he was a top man and one of the lads (even though he wasn't on the pop, by all accounts). I'm sure that when we start climbing the table, people who see the players out won't be carping too much about their behaviour.

I've seen him out on a couple of occasions and he was spot on to the assembled latics fans. Also, he wasn't drinking anthing other than J20.

Going out Sunday before a Tuesday night game ?

Dont see a problem myself.....The original post was put up at 11:30pm .....how out of it could he had been ?? Pinch of salt taken here for me.....

I wonder if the original post would of happened if we had won ?

I won't repeat myself as I have posted the answers above, but fact, he's supposedly a professional sportsman.

I won't repeat myself as I have posted the answers above, but fact, he's supposedly a professional sportsman.

I wont repeat myself but I dont belive the inital post.........

I cant see him getting soooo pissed it would impact the game / training......BECAUSE he is a PROFESSIONAL sportsman.....

You what? Supergrass? No just telling...

Okay, the lad's had a few on the Sunday night before a Tuesday night game. I'm no athlete, but I reckon that ain't the best preparation. The thing is, that's for him to find out and sort out or, if Shez catches him shirking or stinking in training, for him to deal with.

Also, we should not presume that just because we would give our right legs to pull on the blue shirt, that KK has made no sacrifices to do so. We should also not presume that we would do any different or better off the pitch if someone were foolish enough to allow us on to it, if you take my meaning.