So who here IS off to Forest tomorrow?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is more annoying is the huge away supports latics take to club after club and in response we get a few hundred in return.

Doncaster and Forest could say the same. We only took a few to Donny, and we'll only take a few tonight and on Saturday. We take a huge following to local games, when the team rarely performs, ending up with huge numbers of disappointed fans, many of whom take out their frustration by refusing to go to BP.

not going - still mad about Leeds and last Saturday - being beaten by a team of no-marks. It's not like the club is losing out on my gate money....and frankly can't be bothered getting time off work and driving down there to watch dross.

Wasn't going to Orient either such is my tantrum - but I'm now wavering as I haven't been there before. Plus I can go to Bromley and go on the lash with old mates Sat night...

BTW - what happened to the return OWTBv OASIS match? that was supposed to be before the Orient game

And I live 2 mins from the Crescent.

The very spot where some random Yorkshire bloke took a 40 yard run up to land a huge right hook right on my mate’s jaw as we were queuing for an England vs Wales schoolboy match.

And my mate supports..... Nottingham Forest! How’s that for an omen!*

* Skipping over the fact that said Forest fan then hit the bloke about 50 times in the next 3 seconds...

I know. We were stuck in traffic outside the factory the other day when picking Jorvik up on the way to Donny. The smell was gorgeous!

The smell can't possibly be as good as the smell from the Marmite factory in B-O-T (not to mention the breweries)

I live quite close to the Cattle Market in Darlington.

Trust me when I say that place smells better than the marmite factory and breweries in B-O-T! :sick01:

When the wind blows from the Eat, I can occasionally pick up the scent of the Beddington sewage plant if I am outside my office.

Trust me when I say that place smells better than the marmite factory and breweries in B-O-T! :sick01:

not going - still mad about Leeds and last Saturday - being beaten by a team of no-marks. It's not like the club is losing out on my gate money....and frankly can't be bothered getting time off work and driving down there to watch dross.

Wasn't going to Orient either such is my tantrum - but I'm now wavering as I haven't been there before. Plus I can go to Bromley and go on the lash with old mates Sat night...

BTW - what happened to the return OWTBv OASIS match? that was supposed to be before the Orient game

mark and me are down for orient fri+sat night...will be needing a LOT of beers before 3pm saturday!

can't go tonight-lass is working,so looking after the kids+need the pennies for this weekend.