Forest highlights

Just thought I'd give you all a quick heads-up. For those of you who didn't go (and those that did!!!) 16 mins of extended highlights from the City Ground will be up on the site at 10pm tonight, so check it out. That's the earliest we can do due to League regulations.

Cheers,

Stu

Well they shouldn't be -- official League rules state that no highlights can be shown within 24 hours of a midweek game. They should know that.

Any chance of the game being awarded to Latics as a result of this blatant disregard for the rules? :)

Guest oa_exile
It's not surprising there were only just over 16,000 Forest fans who bothered to turn up to listen to our songs, when they can see the highlights within less than 24 hours. :wink:

P.S. Wonder which songs will be included in the highlights. :grin:

If its the highlights it must be an EP , CD available at Christmas ? :grin:

Just thought I'd give you all a quick heads-up. For those of you who didn't go (and those that did!!!) 16 mins of extended highlights from the City Ground will be up on the site at 10pm tonight, so check it out. That's the earliest we can do due to League regulations.

Cheers,

Stu

which site would that be stu?

cheers

I kept blinking and had to watch it again. I'm sure more happened in the game than 3 shots.

Well after watching those highlights a little faith has returned. Edited I know, but finally some good football any hardly any hoof, (symptomatic of having a footballing centre-half? Liddell and Eardley loked to be combining well, Kilkenny looked up for it, Macca made the runs that others have been lacking and even Taylor looked involved)chance after chance and if we had a striker we would have won easily. Well done lads on not only standing up and being counted but yet again outplaying a perceived better team away from home. Little acorns and all that., some times injuries prove to be a blessing, Marlon for me has to get a deal hes far better than Cossley imo............Still not going on Saturday or Tuesday as I can't really afford it but I wish I was!

Well after watching those highlights a little faith has returned. Edited I know, but finally some good football any hardly any hoof, (symptomatic of having a footballing centre-half? Liddell and Eardley loked to be combining well, Kilkenny looked up for it, Macca made the runs that others have been lacking and even Taylor looked involved)chance after chance and if we had a striker we would have won easily. Well done lads on not only standing up and being counted but yet again outplaying a perceived better team away from home. Little acorns and all that., some times injuries prove to be a blessing, Marlon for me has to get a deal hes far better than Cossley imo............Still not going on Saturday or Tuesday as I can't really afford it but I wish I was!

do you have the link?

I'm glad they show extended highlights now. Memories from the night are, for some reason, a little hazy. A definite improvement by Taylor. Some good football, on another night we could have won it. Imagine the scenes if we'd have got a late winner!

Watch Tommy Wright at the very end. You can see he appreciated the efforts of the fans.

I'm glad they show extended highlights now. Memories from the night are, for some reason, a little hazy. A definite improvement by Taylor. Some good football, on another night we could have won it. Imagine the scenes if we'd have got a late winner!

Watch Tommy Wright at the very end. You can see he appreciated the efforts of the fans.

I think Taylor picked up on the atmosphere as well. He didn’t do a lot early on and made at least one howling mistake where he controlled a high ball with all the finesse of Carlton Palmer being taken by Terrible Forbes, but later on he was running at his man and looking to cross at pace on his left foot. It convinced me once and for all that his loss of form is all about confidence – he must be feeling huge pressure not to make a mistake in front of the BP crowd, yet his natural game is one where mistakes are always going to happen. We really need to get behind him (and everyone else) this Saturday and hopefully help him get some self-belief back that he can carry with him.