F.A cup

I understand where your coming from but I still think that it is two main reason for people staying away:-

1) Cant or wont fork out £20 for 3rd Division Football.

2) Stay away through frustration of the Product on the pitch.

I think it will be a long time before we see 8000 + at a "normal" league game.

We will only see 8000+ at a normal league game if we go up to the championship...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will only see 8000+ at a normal league game if we go up to the championship...

But then the break-even figure will be higher because of higher wages and increased transfer fees for better players. And so it goes on, but Oldham has a big enough population to sustain the Club, IF people want it enough.

But then the break-even figure will be higher because of higher wages and increased transfer fees for better players. And so it goes on, but Oldham has a big enough population to sustain the Club, IF people want it enough.

Good point....probably looking at 10,000+ wouldnt we.....which is probably obtainable if we were doing well in the championship.....

Fact is, are only hope of changing things is to get the new stadium and get the other business to fund the gap.....