Ricketts Gone

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shez has made it clear he's not asking the ball to be thumped forward...he feels Rico's presence tempts the defence to lump it up so dropped him for Tuesday. He's probably made it clear the same will happen again tomorrow, and Rico's thought 'why should I stick around to rot on the bench?', which is fair enough. If that's how Shez wants to play it, which is fair enough, there's no place in the jigsaw for Ricketts so he's asked to leave.

Then Shez is a bit bloody stupid then....as I said elsewhere, I'm sure we had a small white lad at Udders, rather than a big, black stocky fella.....if Shez thought what you've outlined there, then something's wrong with him. I just can't see that being the reason TBH, he simply can't be that think.

so the boo boys have got the wish -

wonder who they will boo now - this will be interesting - answers on a postcard to bescott stadium in walsall - sure rico will be interested NOT

but cant believe tho people are blaming ricketts for the hoof brothers passes - eardley and gregan,

wot about the non creative triplets - kilkenny allot and kalala

and of course our super duper cant cross a ball whizz kid - taylor

and not forgetting his strike partner - wont pass cant pass run to nowhere man - davies

oops sorry but for the above its ricketts fault that we are were are cause it just is. - well spotted Boundaryblue80

so the boo boys have got the wish -

wonder who they will boo now - this will be interesting - answers on a postcard to bescott stadium in walsall - sure rico will be interested NOT

but cant believe tho people are blaming ricketts for the hoof brothers passes - eardley and gregan,

wot about the non creative triplets - kilkenny allot and kalala

and of course our super duper cant cross a ball whizz kid - taylor

and not forgetting his strike partner - wont pass cant pass run to nowhere man - davies

oops sorry but for the above its ricketts fault that we are were are cause it just is. - well spotted Boundaryblue80

Just out of interest, couldn't it be more probable that Ricketts caused the problem which meant he had to leave? I mean look at how many clubs 'Rico' has had in recent years and how quickly he's been off loaded.

Just out of interest, couldn't it be more probable that Ricketts caused the problem which meant he had to leave? I mean look at how many clubs 'Rico' has had in recent years and how quickly he's been off loaded.

Yeah, I guess he pinned the little mites in defence to the wall in the changing rooms and threatened them that if they didn't hoof it to them, he'd eat their cats aswell!

so because ricketts has ALLEGEDLY caused the problems - the rest of the team have decided to play :censored: - so from this day forward we are gonna be unstoppable as all the team will now decided to play, now he has gone.

anyway coco despite the fact we not gonna agree on ricketts - so thats that, but you didnt answer my question on who the new boo boy is gonna be.

so because ricketts has ALLEGEDLY caused the problems - the rest of the team have decided to play :censored: - so from this day forward we are gonna be unstoppable as all the team will now decided to play, now he has gone.

anyway coco despite the fact we not gonna agree on ricketts - so thats that, but you didnt answer my question on who the new boo boy is gonna be.

He'll most likely jump on the Crossley bandwagon now I reckon!

That has nothing to do with what you first posted, you claimed the boo boys had driven him out of the club, but since the only abuse he got was the laughter when announced as STAR MAN it's more likely to be a personal problem given the way he's left many of his clubs.

That has nothing to do with what you first posted, you claimed the boo boys had driven him out of the club, but since the only abuse he got was the laughter when announced as STAR MAN it's more likely to be a personal problem given the way he's left many of his clubs.

you interpretated that incorrectly - i was being synical against the boo boys who were blaming ricketts for everything going wrong, and he has been abused since the first time he kicked a ball for us by certain sections

and has for the star man - why laugh?? because the sponsors dont watch the game cause the never ususaly get it right and i didnt hear many people laughing coco