Convo with Smalley's mum

Me father heard off some dude he used to work with that it was Chris Taylor that Ricketts smacked :unsure:

Although I'd rather it wasn't true that Ricketts smacked either Smalley / Taylor, it would kind of explain Ricketts departure cos he's been playing well and I thought it was pretty random that he was suddenly dropped and then shipped off on loan. Either way, dunno whether to beleive it or not

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me father heard off some dude he used to work with that it was Chris Taylor that Ricketts smacked :unsure:

Although I'd rather it wasn't true that Ricketts smacked either Smalley / Taylor, it would kind of explain Ricketts departure cos he's been playing well and I thought it was pretty random that he was suddenly dropped and then shipped off on loan. Either way, dunno whether to beleive it or not

We were told on Friday that the Ricketts lamping Taylor allegation was untrue.

I know Chris Taylor and know for a fact that the allegations about Ricco lamping him are totally untrue..... So, I would guess that Kyle's allegations about the other players were probably founded in the same vein!

The trouble is an allegation is made and then half the stay-at-home fans get to hear about it on the grapevine, and it reinforces their negativity and determination not to go to BP because "Have you heard what the players are getting up to? It's disgraceful!".