A few points on today.

PMSL Shiny :D , what were you taking pic's of??? Doubt they will find it very funny, not sure they have ever cracked a smile

welllll, it wasnt only me and I was somewhat under the influence by then so I'm not 100% sure. The 4 or 5 that I do remember are on the scale of random people pulling silly poses through to simulated sex acts. Beyond that.......havent a clue!

On another note....I've found some humour in watching Chris Taylors missus at games this season. No...not that way....but at how she "goes" if anyone utters a bad word about him near her! It's like a firecracker on bonfire night :grin:

Sometimes though, she does have a point....the one at Burnley this season was a right war of words....but the guy who had a go a Taylor was being a prat anyway and blaming him for nothing...so I could understand her upset at that time. Be fun if we ever get a Sky game....get her on some sort of "fancam"....might be better than watching the game itself :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

welllll, it wasnt only me and I was somewhat under the influence by then so I'm not 100% sure. The 4 or 5 that I do remember are on the scale of random people pulling silly poses through to simulated sex acts. Beyond that.......havent a clue!

To think that I discovered on Saturday that Shiny once babysat me. I fear it made me the man I am today :shock: