Tranmere Predictions

What score against Tranmere?

3-0 Tranmere with Greenacre scoring 2 and Shucker getting the other in the 90th minute and Ronnie M:censored:*e running down the touchline. :angry: Can't see us doing anything.

How many fans will we take, maybe 400?

I'm gonna go for 2-1. From what I saw at Forest we have goals in us and we do look pretty good at the back now as well. We may not have been scoring recently but I think it only needs a player like Hughes for us to start notching. Just missing that predator in the box. Wolfy could perhaps take that role as well but at the moment perhaps he is still best used off the bench even though I think a Ricketts/Wolfy partnership would have worked really well. Guess that's down the pan now though!

I'm gonna go for 2-1. From what I saw at Forest we have goals in us and we do look pretty good at the back now as well. We may not have been scoring recently but I think it only needs a player like Hughes for us to start notching. Just missing that predator in the box. Wolfy could perhaps take that role as well but at the moment perhaps he is still best used off the bench even though I think a Ricketts/Wolfy partnership would have worked really well. Guess that's down the pan now though!

Record at Prenton Park Over Recent Years P13 W2 D2 L9 F8 A25

FAC3R Jan '93 L0-3

LC4 Dec'93 L0-3

Div 1 Jan '95 L1-3

LC2 Sep '95 L0-1

Div 1 Dec '95 L0-2

LC2 Sep' 96 W1-0

Div 1 Nov '96 D1-1

Div 2 Sep '01 D2-2

Div 2 Jan '03 W2-1

Div 2 Oct '03 L1-2

Lge 1 Sep '04 L0-2

Lge 1 Aug '05 L0-4

Lge 1 Aug '06 L0-1

Sorry but can't see anything other than a 2-0 defeat. They've been pretty solid this season, not conceding many and by all accounts were the better side at Forest on Saturday. AND they've usually followed up a loss with a win this season. Add to the fact we are always :censored: at Prenton Park and its nailed on!

A work colleague of mine is a ST holder at the bin dippers so it's massively important that we get a result of some description there.

I'm going as well so I hope we find a goal from somewhere and come away with at least a point, although I must say I fear the worst.

:pray:

If we win i'll show my arse in the Royal bar against Donnie on Saturday. I expect nothing other than a comfortable win for the scallies.

360 minutes and couting now, will we ever score again?

Every team thats having a bad season collects a good win somewhere. I just hope Sheridan tells the players in no uncertain terms that the fans need a win a PP tomorrow night. Due to it being the dippers fans and RM. I'll be very disappointed if we only manage to muster the same support the dippers bring to BP..... we are better than that. Myself ibcluded they'll be 5 in the car, so am gonna go for nearer 700 tics and a 2-1 win. It's a new week and a fresh start.

We will lose by at least a couple of goals. Saying that, a point wouldn't really be much of a result.

So when we're two goals down and we fight back to 2-2, it won't really be much of a result, unless we get the winner! Is it worth going if that's the case?

I doubt you would say that if it was follow, follow against hail, hail.

FAC3R Jan '93 L0-3

LC4 Dec'93 L0-3

Div 1 Jan '95 L1-3

LC2 Sep '95 L0-1

Div 1 Dec '95 L0-2

LC2 Sep' 96 W1-0

Div 1 Nov '96 D1-1

Div 2 Sep '01 D2-2

Div 2 Jan '03 W2-1

Div 2 Oct '03 L1-2

Lge 1 Sep '04 L0-2

Lge 1 Aug '05 L0-4

Lge 1 Aug '06 L0-1

Sorry but can't see anything other than a 2-0 defeat. They've been pretty solid this season, not conceding many and by all accounts were the better side at Forest on Saturday. AND they've usually followed up a loss with a win this season. Add to the fact we are always :censored: at Prenton Park and its nailed on!

Our previous five seaons' record against the Cobblers was played 10 won 10, so a change was overdue, just as it is at PP.

Our previous five seaons' record against the Cobblers was played 10 won 10, so a change was overdue, just as it is at PP.

Regards to the Cobblers it was P7 W7 going back to March '01 :tongue:

If they were offering a student a discount to the £19.50 i'd be considering going tomorrow night but there's no way I am justifying paying £19.50 along with petrol/train/coach, beer, programme etc to see another toothless performance. I know some on here have blind optimism and I applaud them for that. Personally I'm a realist and whilst Latics have occasionally surprised me with a 'rogue' result or two over the last 21 years (Forest last season, West Ham away in Dec '89, Villa '93 Wolves '95, QPR '97, Wigan '00 etc....) I really don't think tomorrow night will be one of those nights. Still I will be grateful for a goal to reward the hardy souls who go (about 600 imo) But nailed on 2-0 defeat is the only outcome I can see.

Of course I hope my words are shoved back down my throat as I'd like nothing better to stick two fingers up at the 'Dippers. I won't listen to it on LW as we always lose when I do that. I will stick by SMS alert whilst hoping for intervention by a higher body!

:cardinal:

Regards to the Cobblers it was P7 W7 going back to March '01 :tongue:

If they were offering a student a discount to the £19.50 i'd be considering going tomorrow night but there's no way I am justifying paying £19.50 along with petrol/train/coach, beer, programme etc to see another toothless performance.

Of course I hope my words are shoved back down my throat as I'd like nothing better to stick two fingers up at the 'Dippers.

I quoted the Cobblers' fans' site re the 10 consecutive Latics' victories.

For under 16s it's £5. For 17 - 22 year olds it's £9.

The performances at Forest and Orient were nothing like "toothless".

If you're not there the 'Dippers will not see you sticking up two fingers to them.

If you change your mind and go to PP, please join in with the singers.

one thing you can always guarentee at Tranmere is that they'll get a dodgy refereeing decision in the game which will help contribute towards the result. If I can I'll put money on it. I hate to be a pessimist but can see another 1-0 defeat tomorrow, but draw win or lose........

one thing you can always guarentee at Tranmere is that they'll get a dodgy refereeing decision in the game which will help contribute towards the result. If I can I'll put money on it. I hate to be a pessimist but can see another 1-0 defeat tomorrow, but draw win or lose........

tranmere 2 latics 0 both goals in 2nd half.

What score against Tranmere?

3-0 Tranmere with Greenacre scoring 2 and Shucker getting the other in the 90th minute and Ronnie M:censored:*e running down the touchline. :angry: Can't see us doing anything.

Got to be a One All draw

Davies will score first after 30 mins

Dippers will score in the 93rd Min :angry:

FAC3R Jan '93 L0-3

LC4 Dec'93 L0-3

Div 1 Jan '95 L1-3

LC2 Sep '95 L0-1

Div 1 Dec '95 L0-2

LC2 Sep' 96 W1-0

Div 1 Nov '96 D1-1

Div 2 Sep '01 D2-2

Div 2 Jan '03 W2-1

Div 2 Oct '03 L1-2

Lge 1 Sep '04 L0-2

Lge 1 Aug '05 L0-4

Lge 1 Aug '06 L0-1

i have never ever seen us win at tranmere and i have been about 7 or 8 times - so when we have won i not be there - so u will glad to know i wont be there tomorrow so a 1-0 nil win tomorrow for us :)